Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-mag.com thinks Elitefitness is 'that forum for newbies'

Re: Re: T-mag.com thinks Elitefitness is 'that forum for newbies'

George Spellwin said:

I think it is safe to say they know who we are, seeing as they go to the trouble of blocking all references to this site in their forums. Remember, you guys -- our members -- make this site great. Thank you.

Amen boss.Can anyone say competitive jealousy?

This site is the most legit place for fitness and anabolics on the net. I've been around here for almost a year and I've seen em' come and go... you won't find more reputable bros and mods anywhere. I may not have that many posts, because I wont post unless I know I can really help someone in one way or another.

I just want to take this time to say Thank You to all you true Brothers and Moderators for your advice and support.

- Adrenaline

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
LOL,the original kicker,and when I lost all respect for that site is when they went the Bill Phillips route and stated,"It is now possible to achieve the same anabolic effects of 250-500mgs/week of sustanon with our new ANDROSOL product".Instant credibility nosedive,and they've plummeted deeper down the bullshit mountain ever since then.

Exactly, same thing with Jeff Summers, pushing Maxteron and Equi-bolan as true steroid alternatives. All this one molecular conversion step away from being the real thing, and all u need is 200mg/wk of Eq to become a monster. Zero credibilty, its a damn shame.

The fact that this site is a forum where newbies such as myself can interact with studied and diverse people is what makes it great.

Have you seen the two idiots that run T mag...They look like sticks...They lost ALL credibilty for me when they started bashing Mike Mentzer and Ray Mentzer....They are a fucking joke....This board has some of the best info on the entire net....

Thats the one man....That was good for a laugh...can you believe that those two fucks insulted Mike and Ray Mentzer....TO FUNNY.

Top Bottom