Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweet potato fries

DaBangEm

I made these last night. Very simple and a nice change up from the everyday sweet potato. Pre-heat the oven to 425. Grab a couple of potatos an skin them. Cut the tips off and do the same to all four sides essentially turning it into a rectangle. Doesn't have to be perfect just makes it easier to cut into a French fry shape. The cut them length wise and then in half. I out mine in a bowl and sprinkled them with olive oil. Place them on a baking sheet separated an bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. I don't prefer salt on mine with my diet but you can add salt to taste if you like.

Just a tip to change it up. And I can't claim this recipe as my original.

Yea they can get more crunchy if you cut back on the olive oil. But you have to really watch them. If you do I'd say check them at about 12 minutes. Mine came out a little more flimsy but it didn't really bother me.

I made these last night. Very simple and a nice change up from the everyday sweet potato. Pre-heat the oven to 425. Grab a couple of potatos an skin them. Cut the tips off and do the same to all four sides essentially turning it into a rectangle. Doesn't have to be perfect just makes it easier to cut into a French fry shape. The cut them length wise and then in half. I out mine in a bowl and sprinkled them with olive oil. Place them on a baking sheet separated an bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. I don't prefer salt on mine with my diet but you can add salt to taste if you like.

Just a tip to change it up. And I can't claim this recipe as my original.

I started making these a few months ago and I've been hooked....never used to like sweet potato until recently

~EZ

Yea man, I know guys are always looking for something to shake it up with in the kitchen. I made them again tonight.

Been making these for years, but why skin them?? Losing out on a lot of nutrients by skinning them.

These are good.

I like to make butternut squash fries too. They are lower GI if you're into that sorta thing.

Top Bottom