Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweet potato fries cal/carbs

JAP0131

I've been making sweet potato baked fries. If I take a 16oz raw sweet potato, cut it into fries, and bake til done, it becomes 7 oz of fries. I'm trying to decide how many carbs and calories I'm consuming.... A 16 oz sweet potato supposedly has 480 cal's and 110 grams of carbs but I'm fairly certain that little plate of fries it turns into doesn't have that much...? I count all my macros and calories but not sure how to calculate what I'm actually taking in with these baked fries ....?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

16oz = roughly 450g. sweet potato has 86 cal / 100g, so the potato has about 387 calories and about 90g of carbs. If you don't add any oil thats exactly what they are. It doesn' t matter that they cook down, all thats happening is they lose water.

Awesome that was the answer I was hoping for, I need the extra carbs..
And yes I definitely add the cal's in for olive oil when I add it (which depends on where I'm at on my fats for the day). Man those fries are good even with nothing on them !

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom