Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating like crazy!

:confused: Wow, you're a sweaty bastard. If you're doing homework you might just be nervous. Thats about all I can think of. Good luck with this problem.

Well the sweating has stopped, I get this shit ocassionaly.
I don't know what the fuck is causing it.

And no i'm not holding my breath, and no niacin, i don't even know what the hell that is.

Hyperthyroid? Can you explain that one?
I know my dad has thyroid problems, but i dunno what its all about

I forgot to mention, the sweating stopped after i took a shit. :worried:

And once I'm allowed to give karma again :rolleyes: you will all get some.

Thanks

mrp's lotta cals

Insulin spike. I get them on and off slin after a high carb/cal shake or meal. I do sweat then. But its usually gone after 5 minutes. Weird thing is I also get insulin spikes with nothing in my stomach and teh same sweating but with some shakiness

Re: mrp's lotta cals

marky said:
Insulin spike. I get them on and off slin after a high carb/cal shake or meal. I do sweat then. But its usually gone after 5 minutes. Weird thing is I also get insulin spikes with nothing in my stomach and teh same sweating but with some shakiness

You know, I think that is what cause it.

WTF...I nailed two birds with one stone...where's my lovin' at???

First I said a high GI carb meal, then asked about shitting. It stopped after you shitted, and you later stated "You know, I think that is what cause it." to the carb meal thingy.

Can I get two Karma's please? :)

BMJ

Top Bottom