Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon vs. Test Enthanate

What injectable has the least side effects?

• Deca

Votes: 47 14.2%
  • Sustanon 250

Votes: 94 28.4%
  • Test Enth

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 61 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGJuice said:
About 1.5 months ago I did a 5 week cycle of only dianabol with nolvadex and post cycle clomid. I saw good size gains and have held about 10 pounds. However, I now want to get larger and more cut with a safe injectable. What are some of the long term/short term effects of Test Enthanate and Sustanon...Hair loss? Liver toxicity? etc. Can I drink while on them, as I did not on dianabol? What counter measures are absolutely necessary besides nolva and clomid, if anything? I am 19, 5'9" and 185 lbs and I would like to get up to 200 or 205 lbs maybe a little more. If this is my only injectable cycle, will it be safe to say that there will be no bad permanaent effects, most likely? My proposed cycle if I do Sust is:

500 mg. a week Sust
Nolvadex
Post cycle Clomid

So Sust or Test? I just want an easy beginner cycle taht will build me a base. If I decide oral, how do people feel about andriol. Thanks

You're 19 knock it off, you'll hurt yourself. Couple more years dude, you can wait.

I prefer to inject weekly as opposed to every other day.

Also if you are taking a lot of test, like one gram Test E per week
it is much easier for me,

One or two injections of test a week.

The SAFEST drugs I would say are EQ, Primo, Anavar, not the ones you have listed. If I was going to pick one from your list, Sus has max gains least side effects based on my personal results.

BIGJuice said:
About 1.5 months ago I did a 5 week cycle of only dianabol with nolvadex and post cycle clomid. I saw good size gains and have held about 10 pounds. However, I now want to get larger and more cut with a safe injectable. What are some of the long term/short term effects of Test Enthanate and Sustanon...Hair loss? Liver toxicity? etc. Can I drink while on them, as I did not on dianabol? What counter measures are absolutely necessary besides nolva and clomid, if anything? I am 19, 5'9" and 185 lbs and I would like to get up to 200 or 205 lbs maybe a little more. If this is my only injectable cycle, will it be safe to say that there will be no bad permanaent effects, most likely? My proposed cycle if I do Sust is:

500 mg. a week Sust
Nolvadex
Post cycle Clomid

So Sust or Test? I just want an easy beginner cycle taht will build me a base. If I decide oral, how do people feel about andriol. Thanks

alright bro. you definately need to read some more about aas. there are a ton of informative sites including elite fitness.
if you are not going to be deterred, i'd choose test e. sust has test e, test c, test prop, and test undecoate. prop and undec. are very short esters while test e and test cyp are long esters, meaning that your body will be dealing with four different substances at four different levels all at once. it'll give you gains but so will test e, and it's only two shots/wk max, some only take one.

bighippie11 said:
alright bro. you definately need to read some more about aas. there are a ton of informative sites including elite fitness.
if you are not going to be deterred, i'd choose test e. sust has test e, test c, test prop, and test undecoate. prop and undec. are very short esters while test e and test cyp are long esters, meaning that your body will be dealing with four different substances at four different levels all at once. it'll give you gains but so will test e, and it's only two shots/wk max, some only take one.

He's 5'9" and only 19 !!! Shit ! .......

YOU WANT AN HONEST ANSWER ON A SAFE CYCLE KID??? WELL THERE IS NOT ONE!! YOU ARE ONLY 19 AND STARTING TO DO STEROIDS NOW THERE IS A 75% chance you will close your growth plates and not let you make any more gains naturually!! this is no bullshit!! If you ask anyone who relly knows what they are talking about they will tell you the same thing!! you should not strt using dteroids until about 22-23 years of age!! but i know you are not going to listen to me so if you want safe cycle do 25mg of d-bol ed for 4 weeks and 500mg of test e or sust for 10 weeks . then stay off them for couple of years

I've used Sust, Test E and Test C... and both E and C are much more effective than Sust. People say it's big time because it has 4 test's in it, but they're at low dosages and don't exactly mix perfectly. I like Test C, lower water retention and a noticable kick a lot earlier

Actually this person is no longer 19, more like 22 now. This thread was started over 3 years ago.

LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BodyByFinaplix said:
Agreed. Drinking on your cycle is not only unhealthy, it will inhibit your gains.

If I have to pick a test I like prop. Primarily because I generally run tren with test, and already do daily injections, so I mix my prop and tren in the same syringe.

The only difference between Prop and Enanthate is the saturation time. Prop works faster but is required to be injected more often so you take the good with the bad, I myself dont mind waiting for the results of Enanthate. Also the faster acting Tests seem to make the sides worse in the begining. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom