Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon vs. Test Enthanate

What injectable has the least side effects?

• Deca

Votes: 47 14.2%
  • Sustanon 250

Votes: 94 28.4%
  • Test Enth

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 61 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The very fact this thread exists is an indictment of the steroid user subculture. Can we please pick up the slack?

what do you mean bro?

Test=test=test=test

Figure out how much you like to use, how often you like to inject, and use the test that you want. Adding an alkyl group to testosterone does not change its physiological effect, only its release time into the blood stream.

Test=test=test=test

Figure out how much you like to use, how often you like to inject, and use the test that you want. Adding an alkyl group to testosterone does not change its physiological effect, only its release time into the blood stream.

I find the only REAL difference is the injection frequency...i.e. choosing a short vs. long ester.

yeah brah man my bro, don't use sustanon it's not good testosterone, it's bad. In fact you can't even compare it to enanthate or propionate because sustanon is nandrolone based like deca so you may as well use deca if you want to use sustanon.

Enanthate is the King because it's real testosterone and doens't cause water retention or gyno and the gains you keep unlike the gains with sustanon which go as soon as you come off :confused:

Ok bro, I'll bite. Where did you read this gem of information? Last time I checked, Sus was a blend of TESTs not nandrolones.

Like Sensational said, Test=Test.

As a cruising/bridging/HRT injectable, which would most of you choose out of Sustanon or Enanthate? I can get the Sustanon 250 (1ml amps) for almost half the price of the enanthate (250mg 1ml amps) but both are readily available to me and affordable.

As a cruising/bridging/HRT injectable, which would most of you choose out of Sustanon or Enanthate? I can get the Sustanon 250 (1ml amps) for almost half the price of the enanthate (250mg 1ml amps) but both are readily available to me and affordable.

Pharmacodynamics have proven that enanthate delivers more steady blood levels, less peaks and valleys in blood concentration, thus should be less side effects.

Pharmacodynamics have proven that enanthate delivers more steady blood levels, less peaks and valleys in blood concentration, thus should be less side effects.

I don't get side effects from Sustanon. I have not yet tried Enanthate. I am considering injecting twice a week whichever I choose, so maybe the difference will be significant if dosed that way.

For HRT, Australian doctors often prescribe Sustanon, whereas the US doctors prefer Enanthate.

yeah brah man my bro, don't use sustanon it's not good testosterone, it's bad. In fact you can't even compare it to enanthate or propionate because sustanon is nandrolone based like deca so you may as well use deca if you want to use sustanon.

Enanthate is the King because it's real testosterone and doens't cause water retention or gyno and the gains you keep unlike the gains with sustanon which go as soon as you come off :confused:

inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom