Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUST/DECA Cycle Diet

DonDeca

I'm trying a SUST/DECA cycle (Deca 500mg and Sust 500mg | EW). To avoid bloating in my face, neck, ect, I am trying to limit my fat/carb intake, but everyone I come across makes it seem like i'm wasting the cycle by doing this and that I'm limiting the potential... I just dont like the whole 'StayPuff Marshmallow' look that I hear can come from this cycle!

Anyone know what I'm taking about or should I just be eating everything that comes across my plate!?

I'm trying a SUST/DECA cycle (Deca 500mg and Sust 500mg | EW). To avoid bloating in my face, neck, ect, I am trying to limit my fat/carb intake, but everyone I come across makes it seem like i'm wasting the cycle by doing this and that I'm limiting the potential... I just dont like the whole 'StayPuff Marshmallow' look that I hear can come from this cycle!

Anyone know what I'm taking about or should I just be eating everything that comes across my plate!?

yes you are wasting it bro. Don't want the puff look. Then use a ai during the cycle like .5mg arimadex every other day.

Or run a dht during the cycle like bestdrol,proviron,masteron,winny.

for more help on this send me a pm bro.

Yep, Decca works best with a high calorie diet.

Like needto said you can use an AI and be very carefull with sodium intake plus consume alot of watter.

-Eric

I'm just about to start the same cycle I hope it works good any pointers in the diet. High protein low carbs any suggestions will help

I actually ended up doing a 250/250 instead of the 500/500 listed above... I am coming up on week 7 and + 20lbs and basically have taken the advise of this thread and eaten EVERYTHING and A LOT of it (watching sodium/sugar ofcourse)!!

If you want BIG gains, eat BIG!

MASS CAN'T COME FROM THIN AIR. Your protien synthesis will be highly increased by your cycle if you choose to stay with the 500, but will with a 250 as well so take advantage of it and EAT YOUR ASS OFF! I went from 215 to 233 and I still have 5 weeks left.

For example, here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:
- 75g IsoPure Shake (LowCarb)
- 5 egg omlette w/ handful of shredded cheddar/ ham/ peppers/ onions
- big bowl of FiberOne w/ 2% milk
- drink WATER

Lunch:
- 1 whole rotissary chicken 2.25lbs
- 1 loaf of corn bread 1.75lbs
- drink WATER

Dinner:
- Tuna Avacado Salad w/ Ranch Dressing (2 avacados / 3 cans bumblebee white / baby spinich / cucumbers / 1 tomato / diced onion)
- 16oz. NYStrip with 1 can spinich
- 75g IsoPure Shake (LowCarb)
- drink WATER

By no means am not an expert, but this kind of diet has worked for me and I didn't just wake up my first day and eat like this, I would have friggin' pop'd!! I had to just eat as much as I could everyday and this is how I'm eating at week 6.5 now after all this time.

My opinion is the following; if you are doing a growth cycle then GROW! Build the foundation for which you will hone in with a cutting cycle later.

Remeber these weight gains are also due to water retention, so when you shed it up later then u'll want to make sure that there will be enough underneath to work with.

ONE MORE THING: I was worried about getting fat... DON'T! I do abs every day, 7 days a week, and have a nice 6pack outline, but not vascular or shreded by any means, that will come later... As long as you workout just as hard as you eat, you will be fine!

I am planning on incorporating some Winny 50|ED towards the last 4 weeks of my cycle to solidify gains and just give a less swolen and more lean look.

Top Bottom