Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps For Temporary Vascularity

andrew, after i send this im going to read up on this coconut oil. im assuming you have used with favorable results. do you mind give me a brief summary of why you chose this product and why you highly recommend it? Honestly, im very interested in learning about it. i would appreciate it brother.

Well that is up to the individual, I am saying I am prefer to take Need2Slin with carbs and GG right before workout and I always get a pump with vascularity that lasts about 8 hours.

Agreed! BRIDGE has imparted some of the most dramatic volumization for me thus far. As far as vascularity though, it is still purely a genetically dictated phenomenon. As I mentioned earlier, the whole of professional bodybuilders who have used copious amounts of drugs for decades on end and achieve single digit body-fat can still exhibit no appreciable surface veins (e.g. Jay Cutler).

andrew, after i send this im going to read up on this coconut oil. im assuming you have used with favorable results. do you mind give me a brief summary of why you chose this product and why you highly recommend it? Honestly, im very interested in learning about it. i would appreciate it brother.
It gives me quick energy and I mean quick energy, and you don't need to take too much to get full off of it. Also my sperm count has increased since using it, this supp also helps with clearing up my face from acne. Its really full of win bro.

take 4 caps of Gear around lunch, then go a work out around 6, take 4 caps before the workout and 4 caps after. you will look good and pumped/veiny for your party

BRIDGE is OUTSTANDING for vascularity. Take it with some B6 and honey before your workout. Seriously. Watch those veins pop!

BRIDGE is OUTSTANDING for vascularity. Take it with some B6 and honey before your workout. Seriously. Watch those veins pop!

Not sure if you were making a pun or not there ;) Outstanding... you kidder you!

Anyway, BRIDGE is, by far, my most beloved and raved about pre-workout adjunct. From first dosage months ago, I have not been able to stop talking about it. The hormonal boosts it offers are merely icing on the cake to me, because the Cassis volumizing effects are unmatched aside from MAYBE high dosages of GPLC and A. Sulfate prior to lifting with some Veg. Glycerine. But still... even then BRIDGE stands alone in supremacy. As far as vascularity though, it still comes down to genetics and body fat levels.

Not sure if you were making a pun or not there ;) Outstanding... you kidder you!

Anyway, BRIDGE is, by far, my most beloved and raved about pre-workout adjunct. From first dosage months ago, I have not been able to stop talking about it. The hormonal boosts it offers are merely icing on the cake to me, because the Cassis volumizing effects are unmatched aside from MAYBE high dosages of GPLC and A. Sulfate prior to lifting with some Veg. Glycerine. But still... even then BRIDGE stands alone in supremacy. As far as vascularity though, it still comes down to genetics and body fat levels.

Of course, anything can only help as much as your anatomy will allow. But BRIDGE works really well in that regard.

Of course, anything can only help as much as your anatomy will allow. But BRIDGE works really well in that regard.

nelson, I am looking on the back of bridge here, and i got to tell you, there are some good ingredients here, but... some that stuck out to me were

pregenolone... hormone? aka suppression?

resveratrol.. doesnt this cause estro rebound?

EGCG... sounds like someone mispelled egg? (what is this)

rest of you guys sit back and take notes, nelson gives good answers.

-cock eye the sailor man.

1. At the dosage they use it will not cause suppression, but that is why I recommend breaks with Bridge. If you want to raise DHEA and preg naturally, get some Ancient Minerals Magnesium oil
2.Reservatrol will NOT cause any rebound whatsoever
3.ECGC is the really good anti-oxidant found in green tea that promotes pro-dopamine uptake effects which means better learning/memory capabilites with anti-aging properties

There is a great thread investigating the same topic that is active on another forum, but since I can't link it, to summarize the ultimate arrived at solution: It comes down to hydration, bodyfat levels, GENETICS, and of course a small and select assortment of tried and true products that will volumize and promote intracellular water retention and enhance NOS levels.

In descending order of importance:
-DNA (Can't supersede that which mom and dad bestowed upon you, which is why even world renowned World Champion Olympia athlete such as Jay Cutler have cycled continually every known anabolic and supplemental aid for DECADES, and gotten into single digit bodyfat countless times and STILL don't exhibit extremely evident vascular tissue)

-Body Fat Levels (While preparing for many 'a contests, I have notice my delts display the most overy vascularity and striations along with my brachial vein, before anything else comes to the surface as I lose body fat. Veins can't push out through adipose tissue)

-Hydration (When you are depleted, you are flat - no matter what. This is the most often encountered plaguing phenomenon that haunts comeptitive bodybuilders on stage after months of preparation and looking like a champion days before the show)

-Nutrition (Carbohydrates... they do a body, and glycogen stores, good)

-Supplements (Last on the list for, obvious, reason. Veg. Glycerine, NTBM BRIDGE, NTBM Need 2 Slin, GPLC, Agmatine Sulfate, and L-Norvaline are choice selections, as of course Arginine and other impostor NOS up-regulator wannabees have been redundantly uncovered clinically, to do nothing)

Although I firmly believe in and have witnessed supplements' ability to enhance the effects of vascularity to a small degree, I'm always reminded of the contest prep I went through earlier this year, using NO/Zero/Nada supplements. I relied, solely, on cardio and nutrition, as my catalyst of recompositioning. Within weeks my delts became feathered and my waist shrunk to to the point of needing to use my training partner's size-small Schiek.

It still comes down to my enumerated principle list of contributing factors: DNA, Body Fat, Nutrition, Hydration.................... Supplements.

Top Bottom