Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Gurus

You would have to get a personal batch made in a huge quantity from most places.

https://www.customcapsule.com/index.html

That is the only place ive ever come across that you didnt have to do a huge batch.

O btw I am the accounts manager for this company. So if you want a product formulated contact me and i can make it happen.. Thats if you want it made in bulk. If you just want to make a few bottles for your self go to there site.

They have thousands of other ingredents and compounds that are not listed on there site. These you can only get from me. There company is up to par with all laws and regulations. I went to there plant last summer. Its pretty impressive.

Too bad Custom Caps does not have the 98-99% Resveratrol, on the 50% stuff.

caps has that to bro. Like i said I am a accounts manager for them. I have accesses to there bulk manufacturing quote center back office. I can entire in a product for you using a much much bigger list of compounds, different color bottles,labels,caps.lids,gel caps,creams pretty much anything your brain can come up with I can do it. Yes the price of buying 250 units is half that of what you see on the site my man.

caps has that to bro. Like i said I am a accounts manager for them. I have accesses to there bulk manufacturing quote center back office. I can entire in a product for you using a much much bigger list of compounds, different color bottles,labels,caps.lids,gel caps,creams pretty much anything your brain can come up with I can do it. Yes the price of buying 250 units is half that of what you see on the site my man.

This is excellent, this is what I was wondering, should I simply contact you if I wanna get the ball rolling? My custom capsules should be here any day and after I see how this turned out I may wanna pursue this avenue.

Man i wish I had known this when when I ordered my stuff. They only list the 50% Resveratrol and Im not sure if its even micronized.

Its funny how picky you can be when your making your own supplements huh? Only the best when you could be taking it for many years.

What people don't realize is that it isn't so cheap to make your own stuff and its kind of a pain in the ass. Why not just wait for N2GUARD? It has EVERYTHING in one formula.

We PROMISE it'll be out soon! If not, you have permission to kick needto in the balls. :qt:

What people don't realize is that it isn't so cheap to make your own stuff and its kind of a pain in the ass. Why not just wait for N2GUARD? It has EVERYTHING in one formula.

We PROMISE it'll be out soon! If not, you have permission to kick needto in the balls. :qt:

Im not sure whats in N2Gaurd, could you tell me what everything is? I like the idea of making my own stuff its fun and Ive already learned a lot.

When You’re “On”…You Need to be On Guard With….

NEED 2 GUARD

Cycle Support Supplement

Do you want to make the most of your cycle?

Do you want to avoid the potential side effects and health risks associated with steroid use?

Do you want to assure you maximum recover without delay?

Then you’ll want NEED 2 -GUARD. It’s the most complete formula ever designed to be used while using steroids .

Advanced bodybuilders know that while you’re “on” you need to guard against high cholesterol, water retention and increased blood pressure . NEED 2 GUARD does just that with a blend of specific ingredients designed to lower BP, remove excess water bloat and lower bad cholesterol while increasing HDL.

NEED 2 GUARD also contains addition nutrients to prevent excessive oxidation, and special ingredients to prevent receptor down regulation! So not only to you prevent physiological problems, you actually maintain the ability to grow as much as possible!

No more worries!

No more plateaus!

Think of it as the best insurance policy you can buy so you don’t have to think about what can go wrong. Instead, you can reap the benefits longer and safer than ever!

Take just one packet and you’re covered! No need for a cabinet full of supplements.

You get it all-in-one with NEED 2 GUARD.

Ingredients.

Cholesterol control capsule: A blend of

Policostonol:5mgs

Apple pectin: 250 mgs

Evening primrose oil: 200 mgs

……………..

Blood Pressure regulator capsule:

Hawthorn extract:75 mgs

Turmeric:125mgs

Taurine: 100mgs

Allicin: 50 mgs

………………………………….

LIVER GUARD

Anti Water Retention capsule

Dandelion: 200mgs

Pamabrom: 10 mgs

Uve Ursi: 75 mgs

Parsley Leaf: 150 mgs

…………………………………

Ergogenic Adaptogens

Docosahexaenoic acid: 15 mgs

Rhodiola: 100mgs

Bacoba : 25mgs

Yerba Mate: 200 mgs

…………………………………………

Anti oxidant and cell repair capsule

Glutathione: 100 mgs

Vitamin C : 50 mgs

Vitamin E : 25 mgs

Zinc: 10 mgs

…………………………………………

Receptor upgrade capsule

Acetyl L Carnitine L Tartate 350 mgs

Chlorophyll: 100 mgs

Beta Glucan: 100 mgs

Piperine: 5 mgs

PLUS! A complete RDA of vitamins and minerals!

If you use just ONE supplement , this should be it.

NEED 2 GUARD – it’s the final step to a successful cycle.

Top Bottom