Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Gurus

Cory151

What are some high quality U.S. Formularies? I have a couple of supplements Ive been consistently taking over the years which seem to work very well for me. I was wondering if I could have a formulary whip a few of them into one one gelcap and bottle them for me. No more discontinued brands or supply issues etc, verifiable quality control would all be benefits.

Thanks

custom caps is the only place that i know of that wont want a 250 bottle min order and they will tailor it all to what you need.

custom caps is the only place that i know of that wont want a 250 bottle min order and they will tailor it all to what you need.

Karma to both. Thanks. i just placed an order with custom capsule we will see how it turns out. Just for my own records what are some of these places that require a 250 bottle minimum? Is the price that much better than custom capsule?

No custom caps is top notch for the custom stuff like that. the other places are where big lines get there products made and require thousands of dollars.

No custom caps is top notch for the custom stuff like that. the other places are where big lines get there products made and require thousands of dollars.

Yeah like who and where, if Im planning on taking Resveratrol and CoQ10 for the next 25 years then It may be worth it?

You know what, I wasn't thinking. If its a proprietary issue feel free to PM me instead.
Thanks

Top Bottom