Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strongman Contest march 17, 2004 in NYC. Who would be interested?

GOD ive wanted to go to one for awhile now... i live in PA..NY isn't too far... i would really love to go, ill have to think if this is possible.

goodluck bro.. If NY gives you the okay, i would try to help in any way i could. This could be lots of fun.

I've spoke with NASS VP Dione to get some legal information that needs to be on the form. I will keep everyone posted as to NYC approving this request. For the guys who have competed before think of how awesome it would be to do it in front of drunk rowdy ass thousands of people. Legends and stories are built off of first steps like this. You will be informed. If you are in the NY area PM me so we can talk in the future. I have impilments but the bigger the selection the better. Not to mention just doing the publicity thing and getting the word out. If you have any contacts in related business please let me or themknow of my intentions.

Top Bottom