Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stripper

A good stripper workout meaning what? There are strip-routines like stripping down the weight like on drop-sets for example... or running the rack. You gotta be more speciifc bro.

:D

See just how many times you can take off & put back on your cloths in 2 min. It would be practice and good exercise! (he, he.)

Well, I was going to add my own smart ass response here... but then. Ah what the hell, here we go anyhow: Use an olympic bar to practice your pole dancing routines...

hardgainer (lol)

donutglazer said:
No seriously, do exotic male dancers follow body-building lifestyles.

Well on the weekends I manage a topless gentlemans club in which we have women dance. Our company does own a male stripper club and some of them work out at my gym. let me run down the list you need.

1. Need to do as many recreational drugs as possible
2. Need to use gear but not properly and dont actually lift weights all that much
3. Need to drink a lot
4. Need to have an 80s haircut and wardrobe
5. Need to get very improper rest and have a terrible diet.

If you are thinking getting into that lifestyle is gonna be great. They dont make all that much money they are just about the most unhealthy people I know and they are very stuck on themselves for no reason. I am in much better shape and a lot bigger than most of them, their manager has asked me to work for him many times. I just say naahh. I dont need to have a room full of drunk 300 pound women trying to get me to rub all over them for a dollar but thanks anyway.

Top Bottom