Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stripper

Thanks for the responses. But actually the strippers I have seen are actually pretty good looking men. And it appears as though they follow body-building regimens.

But I see know one here has any idea-except to make sarcastic remarks that only make yourselfs look like your covering up for inadequacies.

I think most men would love to be a stripper, I just have balls to pursue it.

I've seen some male strippers in good shape at the gym. But I think its true about the lifestyle thing. Also I have noticed that on average they are very narcistic.

donutglazer said:
Thanks for the responses. But actually the strippers I have seen are actually pretty good looking men. And it appears as though they follow body-building regimens.

But I see know one here has any idea-except to make sarcastic remarks that only make yourselfs look like your covering up for inadequacies.

I think most men would love to be a stripper, I just have balls to pursue it.

hey bro I am not saying some of the guys are not in shape some are and I am sure there is the rare one that does it just for money to put himself through school, or finance his bodybuilding etc. But for the most part they work out just enough to look decent and that is with the help of gear. So you asked I told you, maybe you should listen instead of making assumptions such as the above about my statement.

Top Bottom