Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks snd thin skin ...

marcu_s

what do u do about them?
i got so thin skin under my arms i cant shave, even just a little. (yes i shave my armpits)

my chest delt area got some stretchmarks, and there too, my skin is as thin as a ballon, and when i shave my chest i always start to bleed there, my skin just bursts.

i hate that shit, is there anyway i can get away whit it?
or anyway i can avoid getting more?

wont stop taking aas and stop growing...

Your best bet is to deal with it. There are creams out that some people believe work but I am hesitate on the results from it.

It is part of growing bud. My legs exploded this year and I have very large stretch mark in the crease of my legs on my quads. The lady says she cant help but make fun of the marks when she is down there..lol

no creams work i've tired em all just tan religiously and control the bloat and you wont grow so much that your skin cant handle it

I've got some cream my girls friend gave me. She used it after being pregnant and she said it worked for her. I hvent used it regulary enough to judge for myself.

Its called StriVectin-SD (5% Striadril Complex)

I am very lucky.. My skin is very elastic..

dont shave anymore, i just wax-on, wax-off. so much easier and cleaner looking, and no skin irritation.

laser hair removal...

dont shave anymore, i just wax-on, wax-off. so much easier and cleaner looking, and no skin irritation.

Top Bottom