Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange thing with my Needto order just happened?

supreme

Bro's

I decided to stock up on some Diesel in case it is taken away (BASTARDS!) but any way, Needto's fast priority shipping brought my order today. However Needto doesn't use delivery confirmation with signature.

My wife said the doorbell rang and it was NOT the normal mailman and he asked her to sign for the box from Needto?? He was getting ready to NOT leave box but leave one of the delivery notification cards saying that they needed a signature?

Of course my clueless wife signed for it!!!

WTF???? I know all Needto's stuff is legal but... This is suspicious, am I just paranoid and should chalk this up to a replacement / substitute mailman and assume the regular guy is on vacation???

Do you think they were suspicious of the box? I am not sure how Needto originally packed the order, the box was fine, but the 4 diesel & 1 can of Verve were rolling around loose and there was no receipt in the box?? (don't remember if Needto prints and encloses a receipt?)

Opinions?? Needto???

S:confused:

Mine was packed the same way and I needed to sign. I didn't find it out of the ordinary.
Getting a little paranoid I think, heh. But hey, if anything happens you can say its your wifes, she signed for it.

Mine was packed the same way and I needed to sign. I didn't find it out of the ordinary.
Getting a little paranoid I think, heh. But hey, if anything happens you can say its your wifes, she signed for it.

That would go over real good.....LMAO

Thanks Bro's - I feel a little better!!! Because I got some S4 2 weeks ago and the end of the box was crushed / opened? The S4 was still o.k. in bubble wrap and paper and I know it is legal but I have really been pushing the envelope of legal lately:

Needto's goodies, PP topicals, Pure Peptides, SARM 4 , HCG, T3, pure ephedrine (no guafenensin - not available as of July 1st - BASTARDS!) all legal but for how long??

Had a close call 3 years ago, not sure if it was a real FDA investigator - never called back but since then no personal research until Needto & PP etc. - now I'm like a kid in the candy store, stocking whatever I can!!

Thanks for your support

S

Lol at the idea of throwing the wife under the bus :lol:

Dude, to save my ass I would drive THE DAMN BUS, RUN HER OVER, BACK UP AND DO IT AGAIN!!!

One close call was enough to scare the shit out of me!!!

S:p

I bet you're a regular train wreck when you order the illegal shit huh? :)

I bet you're a regular train wreck when you order the illegal shit huh? :)
I never used to be, one close call was enough. Now I am 100% OTC legal thanks to Needto, PP, Sarm 4, Pure Peptides - I should just send all my money to them.

I don't need to be gigantic, not really a bodybuilder. I want just better than avg. and slow aging. I lifted, trained for sports for years with no help but never great genetics. After I retired, in my 30's decided to finally get some help. I love to train but to train on something that works and you can feel!! Totally different experience!!!

If I just keep up strength, add a little size and stay lean & try to get vascular, I am happy - NEVER really get vascular - shitty genetics, endomorph as a kid, thick skin (northern Euro genetics), crappy insulin sensitivity.

Diet and supps help but unless I went to OTHER supps I probably won't be ripped - even when I have a 6 pack for the summer, it is 85-90% diet and no vascularity - veins are deep below the skin.

?? Hey Needto - any idea for a super-vasodialtor compound or will Epi & Hella take care of that??

S

I missed my delivery today. They put the slip in the mailbox stating sig required because it was insured. Which is good on Needto's part incase something happens to the order he can get his money back

Top Bottom