Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange soreness!!!!!!

KidMan

it's in my chest there's something strange that mechest sores in the outer area of it (under the soulder and beside the Bi).why doesn't all my chest sore or is it something common.I do
1-flat dummbells press
2-incline presses
3-dummbbles flyes
4-machine flyes

Not that unusual, you might just be recruiting more muscle fibres from your outer chest area whilst doing your exercise, or you might just not be feeling it as much in the inner part.

Try crossing your hands over at the dumbell flies. Squeeze your chest together and work on contracting your inner chest at the top point of each rep. Try cable x-overs and bring your hands together in front of your belly button.

hardgainer (!)

I notice that after heavy cable crossovers. Flyes may have the same effect; what you're feeling is probably trauma caused by working the muscle at an extreme stretch. At the bottom of the fly motion, if you go below parallel, you're really stretching out your pec. Exerting it then isn't necessarily bad, but it would probably cause more microtrauma than if you didn't descend quite so far. Nothing to worry about, unless it's taking too long to recover.

Top Bottom