Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange question....Absess...residual oil?????

Drizzt8

This is strange....Just this past Sat. I injected 1 little CC of Ttokkyo EQ into the LATERAL portion of my quad...textbook injection site...when off without a problem...its now Tues night....and its real wierd...about 3 full inches over to the right of the injection site..over the MIDDLE of my quad...NOT where I injected...I have a very palpable lump..its like a knot....in the hot shower..I rubbed it and it disapated a little...but then came back..its only a little sore...if I dont push on it, I dont even notice it...Can oil from an injection travel that far through the muscle? Even if it could...wouldnt it be absorbed by the body by now? It may just be muscular in nature.but its pretty good size and quite firm..maybe just a knot...anyway I'de like some opinions...Anyone?? Thanks!

Last edited:
TTOKYO PRODUCTS

ALOT OF THE PRODUCTS MADE BY TTOKYO ARE DIRTY THEY HAVE NO FDA OUT THEIR. ANY ONE OF THOSE PRODUCTS FROM THAT CO. NEED TO PLACED IN A POT OF BOILINGWATER AT LEAST 5 MINS. DON'T WORRY THE BOTTLE WON'T CRACK. THEN LET IT COOL DOWN DON'T INJECT THE OIL HOT. BY DOING THIS U KILL
BACTERIA IN THE BOTTLES MAKE IT A HABIT & DO IT W/ ALL
PRODUCTS FROM EVERYWERE:) :angel:

YEAH TTOYKKO BASHING!!!!! ya work for Ausvet ?

What can of pin did you used, did you cleaned the injetion site etc....

:vanp:

25g 1'' Terumo and of course...like I said..textbook injection procedure...Im always VERY cautious...First shower...then crazy alcohol rub....use 2 different pins per injection...one for drawing..one for sticking....then alcohol rub again after injecting....etc...Go Figure!

Be careful using the quad. Talked to an orthopod friend that did surgery on a lifter that developed a hematoma in the quad after an injection of legit B-12 from a pharmacy. Had been doing this every couple of weeks for years with no problems. Experienced with injection technique. Anyhow, the hematoma did not go away, because of the damage to the tissue from the pressure an abcess developed. This patient had to have surgery. 3" incision that will take about 4-6 weeks to close. Has to have it packed with gauze every day and is on IV antibiotics. Probably out for 3 months from leg work.

The quad has alot of very small arteries(arterioles) in it. While its a fairly safe place to inject, if you had a high pressure vessel, you'll get a bleed. If it doesn't clear on its own fairly soon and starts to get worse. Get it taken care of medically. This person waited almost 12 days, by then it was serious. If I can get a pic of this I post it. This is no joke. Bad shit can happen even from a clean injection.

Be careful guys.

W6

Drizzt8 said:
25g 1'' Terumo and of course...like I said..textbook injection procedure...Im always VERY cautious...First shower...then crazy alcohol rub....use 2 different pins per injection...one for drawing..one for sticking....then alcohol rub again after injecting....etc...Go Figure!
thats the same thing i do

Re: TTOKYO PRODUCTS

GENOMAX said:
ALOT OF THE PRODUCTS MADE BY TTOKYO ARE DIRTY THEY HAVE NO FDA OUT THEIR. ANY ONE OF THOSE PRODUCTS FROM THAT CO. NEED TO PLACED IN A POT OF BOILINGWATER AT LEAST 5 MINS. DON'T WORRY THE BOTTLE WON'T CRACK. THEN LET IT COOL DOWN DON'T INJECT THE OIL HOT. BY DOING THIS U KILL
BACTERIA IN THE BOTTLES MAKE IT A HABIT & DO IT W/ ALL
PRODUCTS FROM EVERYWERE:) :angel:

LOL....Any replies from Slopain/Damien on this one??
Thanks for the replies guys....I appreciate it....but I still havn't heard any opinions on the plausibility of an absess forming in an area AWAY from the injection site...like I said earlier...this lump is a full 3 inches over to the right of my injections site...I inject into the Vastus Lateralis....the lump is in the middle of the Rectus Femoris....MIDDLE TOP of the quad.....can the oil have traveled this distance and coagulated here?? Thanks again!

Top Bottom