Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping Anavar and the effects on women

mrspixiebelle

Hi, I am really new to this whole thing and recently decided to try Anavar 5mg/day. I have Hypothyroidism, but thought I would still give Anavar a shot.
I took it for about a month and noticed I was a little more on edge, more sexually driven (which I can handle) but had a lot of girl issues (yeast infections) Is that normal???
I stopped taking it due to that. Now I am really emotional and feel like im on a roller coaster of emotions.... Please tell me this is temporary and things will go back to normal? Also does anyone know how long will it take?
Has anyone else ever had the issue of having yeast infection while taking Anavar and having an emotional rollar coaster when stopping?

You didn't read too much before you took it huh?
Yes and yes
It will sort out
Some women like bcp after to smooth out
Also...with strong sides at 5Mg I'm betting it was another oral

I did alot of reading on it before taking it, I was prepared for the mood swings, sex drive, break outs being emotional so on and so forth. Maybe I didnt read the correct things but I really did not read anything about Yeast infections. That was the only pill I started taking when I started having them. When stopping the Anavar I was fully aware of being emotional, but good god not as bad as it was/is. I have read that it goes back to normal, but there are alot of different answers about approx how long it takes. Also along with everyones opinions I just wanted to see the different replies to my situation. Thank you for the reply and I appreciate your input and information.

no..what Im saying is anavar is very frequently not anavar at all because its very expensive...could be just about anything in it
and yeast infections are an incredibly common side for women on AAS, tho I honestly have never had that side myself and I haven't heard of it with var
again, the var was probably something else
if youre emotionally volatile to begin with it has the potential to increase by a gazillion percent (<< thats my scientific answer) on AAS

the hormonal balance in women in particular is very sensitive..and any upset has the potential to change mood, body ph (yeast infections) and a hopefully your body composition

again, a pack of birth control pills will likely straighten out the emotional sides and look into boric acid for the yeast infection

Yeah, it had to have been something else. I love var, as does most everyone else, because of the lack of sides opposed to other compounds. I take high doses and if anything it makes me happy, my sense of well-being is amazing

Only thing that has given me a worse temper than I already have are the nandrolones

I am currently on birth control and have been for a long time, should I try taking a double dose?
Is there a way to tell if its Anavar or something else?
I did pay a pretty good price for them.

Post pics in the 'pics of steroids' forum or in the 'counterfeit steroids' forum

I'm just wondering what you were expecting. You bought drugs from a drug dealer and you took them...and now you're suprised something bad happened.

You were taking black market anabolic steroids and you're female, right?

I posted the pic under 'counterfeit anabolic steroids' , Anavar..Real or Fake?
Please take a look and give your opinion, I would greatly appreciate it :)

I went to my Thyroid doctor today and it turns out my numbers were way off for some reason (not due to Anavar is what the doctor tells me), So this explains alot of what has been going on with my body and really bad emotions. I still would like to know what you think about the picture of the anavar I posted though.

Cutiebolic, I was fully aware of most of the side effects and bad things that could happen when taking Steriods, except for the yeast infections. I did not read anything about this with Anavar. I am a female and do relize we are alot more sensitve to this.

To answer your question about the yeast infections, I got one while on my cycle of anavar, and just felt a little off down there the whole cycle. I take probiotics daily due to an abnormal amount of yeast in my body, which usually controls it but the anavar def messed with things. Take a probiotic and stay away from sugar and you should be fine.

Top Bottom