Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopped Taking Propecia - Now Have Watery Semen - Any help please?

mj1971

I was taking 1mg Propecia for just over a year. Side effects were not too noticeable (slightly less strong erections and slightly lower libido).

I stopped taking it about 5 weeks ago and since then have very watery semen (just like cloudy water not thick and white as normal). Erections are lightly stronger and balls seem slightly bigger.

Is there anything I can take to get back to normal?

Has anyone else had the same problem and, if so, how long did it last?

I'm really worried about this.

Thanks

first thing is first dont worry too much bout it, loads vary on many different things and will not always be the same. do you have sex/masturbate frequently? hold off for a few days then ejaculate again to see if there is any difference. hcgenerate and or unleashed will definately increase your sex drive if you are having issues with that. make sure you are staying hydrated and have a clean diet.

Formastanozol works similar to procepia but actuallys BOOSTS libido, I would take 3 pumps of forma for 6 weeks with HCGenerate as well.

Thanks I have been masturbating most days so will hold off a few days and see if that helps. Would you recommend taking HcGenerate and Unleashed together or just one (nad if so, which one).

I appreciate the advice.

Top Bottom