Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop cycling after 5 days, pct needed? (Explained)

Anrnold12

Hey guys as title says I have decided to stop my cycle 5 days in due a few factors one main being a close family member passing away which was linked to steriods and being only 21 it's really put steriods into prospective at my age. So far I took 1 shot of test e 500 mg, and 30 mg of dbol for 5 days and decided to call it quits, so the question is will I need a pct? I have nolva and clomid, I have been using nolva for 3 days at 20 Mgs as I feel my nipples are hard quite a lot and there's a few aches and Itches, could be gyno symptoms or could be paranoia? So what do you all recommend in terms of pct and the gyno issue? Bearing in mind I'm still young and don't want crashed test after a silly mistake!

Thanks guys!!

Wtf..i think ur paranoid 1 shot of test and lil bit of dol and u have gyno. I think ur just stressing. BRO either u dont start a cycle until ur done research and know how 2 use steroids or if u do u finish it dont b a pussy dont half ass shit. i mean why u start da cycle in da first place. Didnt u do any research before u started . Very stuipd mistake . But ur already into pct do a complete a pct just 2 make sure and b on safe side. I dude i dont think any 1 has overdosed on sterioids but i curious how they die from steroids???

Top Bottom