Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stir crazy

JKurz1

Banned
Anyone else find it hard to stay out of the gym on a scheduled off day? What do you do? Habits? Cardio? Eat differently?

JKurz1 said:
Anyone else find it hard to stay out of the gym on a scheduled off day? What do you do? Habits? Cardio? Eat differently?

get some rest, eat and sleep so that the body can recover. i try to eat the same amount of food, but sometimes i eat a little less.

If I can't think of anything else to do, I'll head down to the gym and do some 'neglected part training'. Do 4-5 sets of forearms, 4-5 sets of calves, 4-5 sets of abs, and maybe 15 minutes of moderate pace cardio(gotta keep the ticker in shape)...

5'8" 215, 11%bf chest 47" waist 31", arms 16.5" cold not flexed, shoulders 23" across, lats 21" across, thighs 25"

i did this measurements about a week ago.

PR Lifts:
Flat Bench 350
Incline Bench 315
Squat 425
Dead 500
Good Morning 315

on off days i eat, sleep, and do it (cardio :) )

i do have school though, so hmwk keeps me busy along with ps2 and dvd box sets

Good stuff.....surely someone hates taking the day off..........I feel like shit couple with eating so much and often, just can't wait to get to the next day..........lol....disease!

i feel you on not being able to sit still on "off" days. sometimes i'll just go in and walk on the treadmill for maybe 25-30 min. maybe some abs, just something to at least make it feel as though i've done something physical. makes eating less of a chore.

Top Bottom