Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids that are wicked awesome must haves.

needtogetaas

Top of my list would be test, any damn kind too as long as its test!!! test e, test c, sust 250, super test 500, test suspension, test prop, all of it just give me some damn test!!!

Whats the best test IMO? The kind that's in me mother fucker!!!!

The next best and second most used steroid in my goody box?

Deca!!!!
I know a lot of peopl ehave problems with deca. They get limp dick, milky tits, so on and so forth. Sorry for you guys but non of the above for me. Nothing but feeling great,joints lubed,muscles fed, size and strength!!!

Primo would be next for all obvious reasons. If primo was able to pack on more strength and more size there would be no reason for any other steroid. If primo was a little more anabolic and a bit more anadrolic it would put all other steroids out of business.

4th on day list is a oral, and the best damn oral ever created. Deiselbolan ( the original version) But since I cant make it I will settle for 2.0 the next best thing.

Masterone 5th for me and then in this order the rest
tren
beastdrol
provirone
tbol
eq

The rest if its not on the list then its not that memorable :biggrin:

Great to Hear!!! My next cycle is Test/Primo/Masteron. I've never tried Primo or Mast.
I am gonna look hard as nails!

Ima stick to test dbol mast and proviron the stuff that makes me feel great and more like a man definitely looking forward to trying primo :)

Top Bottom