Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids or Weed? Which is worse?

I'll sum it up..... both are bad for you either way you look at it - From a stand point of, she should smoke if you use steroids, she is slowing down her body functions including brian fuctions. If a kid is in the picture I would say PUT THE JOINT DOWN. However, she does have you by the balls - if you are using a drug, why cant she? Just personal preferance, if my wife was smoking weed and then taking care of my child, she would have an opportunity to stop or she would be coming really close to a swift butt kick out the door, now knowing my wife she would come after all my stuff, not just half...lol
How about this... She can smoke the weed only when you kid has gone to sleep for the night

In my opinion that is unreasonable and irresponsible of her to ask.

Her smoking weed is potentially harmful to the baby.. steroids aren't. For her to say she can smoke if you do steroids is just being rediculous.
If she is geniunely concerned for your health and wants you to stop that is another thing.

Whoa dude, where are you getting these statistics from? Nobody is talking about weed killing people, and all this "killed many" thing is completely unfounded especially for people that don't juice year around and aren't professional bodybuilders that are weighing around 300 lbs.

Steroid Related Deaths - Steroid Health Risks

he asked which one is worse, steroids or weed. obvioously the one thats worse is the one that killed more people genius.

you cant expect her to not to use drugs if youre gonna use drugs anywaays. thats being a hypocrite. either you both stop or you use steroids and she can smoke outside just not near the baby. simple as that.

You guys need to read between the lines a litter better.... My 2cents. She has a point why should she stop if you don't have to. Just come up with a better compromise.

Steroid Related Deaths - Steroid Health Risks

he asked which one is worse, steroids or weed. obvioously the one thats worse is the one that killed more people genius.

Lol.
He mentioned they have a baby and which is worse. Steroids or weed.

I assume he was asking which would be most harmful when it comes to dealing with the baby. In which case the worse one would be the one that inhibits your ability to properly look after an infant.

I don't really think there is anything wrong with marijuana, except when someone driving the car with my son in it is high. Would you want a doctor doing surgery on you to take a bong hit right before? Brainwashed by society, gimme a break man and you should really take your own advice and do some research. I have.

Obviously youve already made up your mind to make your wife stop smoking and for us to encourage you that you are right. you want us to tell you that steroids wont effect the baby but your wifes weed habits will. Then why are you even asking for our advice in the first place?

Lol.
He mentioned they have a baby and which is worse. Steroids or weed.

I assume he was asking which would be most harmful when it comes to dealing with the baby. In which case the worse one would be the one that inhibits your ability to properly look after an infant.

i understand that. i have not smoked weed in a long time, but i can say that weed calms people down and allow them to do everyday things. is she the kind of person who smokes, lays on the couch, passes out, then eats everything in sight when she wakes up or is she the type who smokes and does laundry, dishes, goes to work, etc.

How about this... She can smoke the weed only when you kid has gone to sleep for the night[/quote]
Exactly. This all started because I think she compares the two drugs, and I do admit they're both drugs. However imo weed you smoke to get high, juice you do to get swole. 2 totally different things, 2 totally different mindsets.

How about this... She can smoke the weed only when you kid has gone to sleep for the night
Exactly. This all started because I think she compares the two drugs, and I do admit they're both drugs. However imo weed you smoke to get high, juice you do to get swole. 2 totally different things, 2 totally different mindsets.

Trust me bro, arguing with a woman, she always wins. shes gonna keep bringing up the faxct that youre using drugs so why cant she, and its gonna be a never ending battle until you guys come to a compromise. Thats why i never tell my girlfriends about my steroid use, dont need the bullshit or lectures.

not trying to be a dick but ive seen this scenario plenty of times from my friends and from people on this board.

Last edited:
interesting thread. your wife should not be on drugs while taking care of a baby. she should know that and not ask you to get off the juice unless she has valid reasons that its a health risk to you. maybe she wants you around to be a father and a husband. imagine that!

Obviously youve already made up your mind to make your wife stop smoking and for us to encourage you that you are right. you want us to tell you that steroids wont effect the baby but your wifes weed habits will. Then why are you even asking for our advice in the first place?
Your quote below your statements that reads "It's not the tren, im naturally this much of an asshole", I just want you to know that I agree with you. :)

Top Bottom