Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and the immune system

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Winstrol or Anavar.. how much does this lower one's immune system.. would it cause sickness more often than non in someone with an already weak immune system?

what about Clen/Var/Winny? You guys are talking about the stronger types of Steroids...

I'm a female.. never expierenced anytype of STD, and It doesn't show up in my blood stream.. was at the Dr's last week.. but low and behold BOOM! I've got a genital wart outbreak and I now need to have them burn off... umm.. any help would be wonderful.

what about Clen/Var/Winny? You guys are talking about the stronger types of Steroids...

I'm a female.. never expierenced anytype of STD, and It doesn't show up in my blood stream.. was at the Dr's last week.. but low and behold BOOM! I've got a genital wart outbreak and I now need to have them burn off... umm.. any help would be wonderful.

I posted you help in the other thread.

bump for this one

i have a bowel condition called crohns and immunosuppresants have saved my life (humira)......before starting my test cycle i wanted to know what the impact would be on my disease, based on my research test lowers the immune system (which is good for me) and deca increases the immune system (bad for me)

it appears that immunoresponse is based on the steroids androgenslevels. As thatbloke said "high androgens lower immune system"

now i find myself looking to do a lean gains cycle, test/deca would have been my choice but deca isnt right for my condition

i think test/Equipoise may be the way to go.........can anyone please chime in and advise me if they think this will create a suppressed immune system or enhance? if you have an autoimmune disorder please let me know your experience

i thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom