Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid questions HELP!

23, 5'10". 160 lbs.

Not nearly ready enough naturally first. First off based on the questions you have asked and the way you have asked them you have no iea what your doing or what you think your about to do OR about the drugs you want to put in your body and how they work ect. NOW....this isnt an insult my friend. Your new. Everyone is new once. I was 21 when i was in your shoes. 6'0" and 165 lbs. I didnt have this place back then though to guide me on the right path. I could have easily got to 200 lb natty first. And should have.
You cannot even consider steroids until you have a serious handle on how to diet for different goals and how to lift on a split that is best for you. Also how to lift with intensity. Going to the gym and lifting and "trying hard" and sweating and doing more weight than what allows perfect form does NOT equal intensity. There are WAY WAY more factors here than just a syringe and a needle and a bottle of test.
You simply have to ask yourself one question....Do I want to do this right and reap serious rewards from it? OR...Do I want this to be a colossal failure?
If your smart your train your ass off with help to do it the right way from our training forum and you will learn how to eat to build lots of muscle from our diet forum. If your smart you'll do that for a year. Lots of these guys will tell you 3-5 years. I'm being realistic. NO one is going to wait 3-5 years without saying fuck those guys advice i'm trying it anyways.
1 year may seem like a long time. But if you eat, train and supplement correctly I guarantee you will put on 20-30 lb. Might not be all muscle but you'll have a nice base to work with. Then when you have your shit together in all other aspects then you can add steroids if you want to.
Do what you will, but I was in your shoes too. But this was 97', so I had no internet and no help. You have all the help and support you will need right here on EF if you stick around. Ther is NO better place.

Top Bottom