Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid questions HELP!

jay0409

im new on here and im considering steroids. i am 23 about 5'10 at 160 pounds. im looking to be 180 190 hell even 200 but i want mass. ive been told deca and test and at the end of the cycle winstrol. like i said im new to this and need help big time. idk the doses or how the shots work weekly or bi weekly .. another question ive researched and found nolvax and clomids. these products are for testys also?

im new on here and im considering steroids. i am 23 about 5'10 at 160 pounds. im looking to be 180 190 hell even 200 but i want mass. ive been told deca and test and at the end of the cycle winstrol. like i said im new to this and need help big time. idk the doses or how the shots work weekly or bi weekly .. another question ive researched and found nolvax and clomids. these products are for testys also?

First my friend you heard wrong,give us your stats so we can help you

BF
training history

Welcome to the board my friend... Here u have top athletes and nice Moderators. And other roid freaks like me and others. Who will try to help u out in the besst way. Sorry english is not my first language. But i hope u understand :D

160 pounds is not to much. And some say u have to learn how to eat. or work with ur diet. I not know if u train and eat properly already ??

Ok lets talk about steroids bro. This is ur first cycle. So u not need to go crazy. Some will recomend u just test alone. 250-500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Test alone is ok for a first timer. I would test out test e witch is a depot testo. This u only have to inject 1 or 2 times a week. Test e is also called testo viron or enanthate. And u have test cypionate this is a depot test as well. But i prefer sustanon 250mg who is a 4 difrent test mix 2 short and 2 long acting esters. When u inject sustanon do it work from day 1. Because u have test propionate in it. But with test cyp or test e do u have to wait 3-4 weeks or maby longer before the test kicks in.

I see u posted deca and test. That is a wery nice combo. Test e and deca was my first cycle. I gained 15kg's in just 6 weeks. Wow i was fucking happy about my first cycle. I not know how long u planing to stay on ?? And u had idea to add winny in the end. To harden up or lean out. Then i would use it for minimum 4 weeks up !!

Clomid and Nolvadex is also called a SERM. Serms are used to block estrogen levels and water retention. And also used in ur PCT. Pct = phost cycle therapy. This is something u do after ur cycle. To regain fatser from ur cycle. And to help ur own pody start up ur own hormone production again.

What is ur idea for Pct ??

you could make good progress towards hitting 180lbs by putting a good bulking diet together.
there's tons of good info in the diet section that will help .

Regarding doing a cycle ...You would need to do PLENTY of research before talking about shots and doseages .
Again ,all the information is here on EF .
Read the stickies and pay particular attention to what PCT is all about and also possible side effects.

It sounds to me like you need to gain some more weight/strength naturally before considering roids.. I'd check out the HST website for dieting info, it has a ton of great info on dieting and more, not just the hst program. Just google HST. How long have you been training?

Test is best I don't know why people like using test e or c and waiting 6 weeks to feel anything when I feel sust by the second jab :)

Also no deca some people never recover from that stuff... Just start with a simple test cycle

Dude if I were you and knowing what I know right now, I would really suggest that you very seriously consider a good hard look at your diet and a power lifting type of workout. When you start getting into steroids there is so much more then just shooting the juice. So many times guys dont put in the time for research and learning. These are powerful drugs that can really fuck you up and people just dont seem to get that. Even for guys that have had expereince there are still plenty that get pretty fucked up. I know you say to yourself that wont happen to me. But my friend the percentages are not in your favor. LIke stevesmi said read his post on bloodwork, and there are countless others that you should read too.
Dude you are only 23, you really are not ready to go on steroids yet.
But most likely you are gonna do it anyway so the best thing that I can tell you is this.
READ EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN FINE ON HERE ABOUT TEST AND DECA CYCLES.
READ EVERYTHING ON HERE THAT YOU CAN FIND ON PCT.
PM guys like Needto, joed, Radar, etc.
And hopefully you will either A, not do a cycle yet and really learn about diet and working out,
OR
B, you will at least be educated and hopefully have a good cycle.
Good luck.

Top Bottom