Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starving At Night

How many times you eating a day? I eat something high in protein before bed like egg whites, a shake,nuts (not if on diet), jerky.

Perp

oh man cottage cheese, goldmine here's what you do!
I HATE the taste of cottage cheese, and the texture for that matter....

1) mix cottage cheese with ground beef, cold or nuked warm a bit
2)cottage cheese mixed with franks redhot, cold while standing at the fridge
3) cottage cheese mixed with some pesto or a bit of salsa
4) in the am cause of the carbs, cottage cheese and blueberries

ego boner said:
yah skim milk and vagina.

I've heard that Vagina sometimes comes with Skim Milk already packaged inside. Can anyone correct me on this. I've never seen it myself, only heard stories. :Chef:

instant.muscle said:
what u eat it with? crackers?

I thirds the cottage cheese and no carbs

I usually eat it with a spoon but you can eat it with a fork if you want to.
kidding

After that drink milk for the sleep factor. Carbs usually wake me up gives energy. Cottage cheese also releases protien slowly perfect for bedtime.

they all taste the same, however i would go withg small curds not large. i love cottage cheese, but large curds kinda gross me out.

Compliance was always an issue with my diets. I consume most of my carbs first thing in the morning and around my workouts and it has dramatically increased compliance. It may sound weird but adding broccoli and spinach to my protein shakes has also increased compliance. When you're dieting you are always going to be "uncomfortable" but you do what you can and charge through the rest.

Top Bottom