Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting sustanon 300mg this week

Lots of protein in your diet about 2.5 times your body weight, is how i measured it out, Lots of calories will give you the bulk size, i took sustanon 250, 3 shots a week, I was pretty well toned, i dont know why i disagree with the guys saying to reach your natural amount first, i understand you guys are doing the right thing, but in fact when i started taking roids i started them a month after training (why?) so i can achieve results much faster is the whole idea correct, over achieving your natural ability may not be the goal here, maybe getting big very fast and packing on 25 pounds is the goal here.

Things to watch out for, Bloat, Water weight, DO YOUR CARDIO or you can get fat on sustanon. I never came across any sides, while on it.

Things to notice, it takes about 2 good weeks to start noticing the strength increase, by then both the short and long esthers are well under way. Youll notice a very rapid strength increase, and about a month in you should notice your shirts tightening and your body getting bigger, if eating right weight should go up. I was eating 6 to 7 times a day, nice good protein enriched meals, followed with more protein, and even more protein. Drink lots of water.

I gained 28 pounds in 3 months. Went from 180 to 205 Not all good weight, some water retention. Ive been off them for 2 months now, I went down to 196, still eating right but doing alot more cardio before doing another cycle.

Lots of protein in your diet about 2.5 times your body weight, is how i measured it out, Lots of calories will give you the bulk size, i took sustanon 250, 3 shots a week, I was pretty well toned, i dont know why i disagree with the guys saying to reach your natural amount first, i understand you guys are doing the right thing, but in fact when i started taking roids i started them a month after training (why?) so i can achieve results much faster is the whole idea correct, over achieving your natural ability may not be the goal here, maybe getting big very fast and packing on 25 pounds is the goal here.

Things to watch out for, Bloat, Water weight, DO YOUR CARDIO or you can get fat on sustanon. I never came across any sides, while on it.

Things to notice, it takes about 2 good weeks to start noticing the strength increase, by then both the short and long esthers are well under way. Youll notice a very rapid strength increase, and about a month in you should notice your shirts tightening and your body getting bigger, if eating right weight should go up. I was eating 6 to 7 times a day, nice good protein enriched meals, followed with more protein, and even more protein. Drink lots of water.

I gained 28 pounds in 3 months. Went from 180 to 205 Not all good weight, some water retention. Ive been off them for 2 months now, I went down to 196, still eating right but doing alot more cardio before doing another cycle.

thanks for the info bro!!!il be doing lot of cardio before each work out, and will try to eat at least 6 meals per day..also i just got protein shakes with each meal, so i hope all these work for me.
starting today 300mg a week will be ok for me?, just want to be sure how my body reacts.
any other good advice?
thanks bro!.

As for how much you should take, well, alot of the guys on here said i was taking too much at 750 mgs per week, some say 500mgs per week gives off great results. SO if i was you, just to test the waters, id honestly go 2 shots a week, equalling to 600 mgs of sustanon per week should do a nice number on your gains. Each body is different, mine reacted great to the sustanon, i was tested by the doctor while 2 months into the cycle, other then the main high testosterone, and a couple above normal counts...He told me everything was great for a steroid user and booked me another blood test from when i came off. I PCTed with nolvadex (alot of guys dont like this stuff at all) and to be honest i think needto has much better stuff, i got sides of the nolvadex, acne a fair amount.

This is far from professional advice im just going with my experience with a sustanon ONLY cycle.

The next cycle im trying which i received alot of info from the guys on here, will be EQ, sustanon, proviron...and im going to be PCTing with needtos stuff. I really wanna try it.

Good luck, and have fun being very very strong

As for how much you should take, well, alot of the guys on here said i was taking too much at 750 mgs per week, some say 500mgs per week gives off great results. SO if i was you, just to test the waters, id honestly go 2 shots a week, equalling to 600 mgs of sustanon per week should do a nice number on your gains. Each body is different, mine reacted great to the sustanon, i was tested by the doctor while 2 months into the cycle, other then the main high testosterone, and a couple above normal counts...He told me everything was great for a steroid user and booked me another blood test from when i came off. I PCTed with nolvadex (alot of guys dont like this stuff at all) and to be honest i think needto has much better stuff, i got sides of the nolvadex, acne a fair amount.

This is far from professional advice im just going with my experience with a sustanon ONLY cycle.

The next cycle im trying which i received alot of info from the guys on here, will be EQ, sustanon, proviron...and im going to be PCTing with needtos stuff. I really wanna try it.

Good luck, and have fun being very very strong

hey man thanks again!!..i will keep u update hows my cycle doing...i will start today and hope to gain some weight pretty fast!!....

I started a sustanon cycle last week. I did a lot of research and the average consensus is to dose 500mgs twice a week (250mgs Monday and 250mgs Thursdays).
I was going to stack it with Deca but since this is my first cycle ever I read everywhere it's better to do it by itself and see how your body reacts.

So far I've had 3 shots and I can feel myself a little bit stronger but not any difference in volume yet. I can't wait tho!

On week 6th I am planning to stack it with Winstrol all the way to the end (week 10th) to get a much more leaner and hard look, more athletic I guess.
Then wait two weeks after last shot and start a PCT with Nolva for 3 more weeks. I am not sure if I will start HCG on week 3dr yet. Still researching about it.

Hope my info helps you out.

Hi guys this is my firs post in this forum so i need some advice please no haters!!...
il been working out for a while but still no gain weight at all!!.(iam 6,0 and weight 160) tall but skiny dude.
so i decide to start a couple cycles of sustanon usp 300mg , my friend told me that this will help me out a lot...so i just bought my first cycle for $140...i guess is a fair price??...

need advice on how often do i need to do it??
what diet do i need to do when im on it??
any advice from u guys.
thanks!!...

Then its your diet and/or trainning.
steroids ISNOT going to fix this.

what diet? the same one you would be on whil OFF cycle and gainning waight, maybe a bit extra protein .

the point im trying to make is. somthings not right and steroid ISNOT gonna fix that.
get your diet fixed.
do you know genrally homany cals your takign in? protein? carbs? fats?
if nto there is one of your issues.

here is a tip:
waight gainer:
2 servings:
1banana
4tbs peanutbutter
100-125g whey protein
50g oatmeal
fill with milk and blend up.

im 33 years old and i been working out for almost 4 months monday till saturday with one day off... my diet eating 3 time a day, some protein shakes and healthy food...
ou shoudl take a day off after eveyr workout in my op. basicl y workpout eod.
AND onyl workout that body part 1-2 times a week.

thanks for the info bro!!!il be doing lot of cardio before each work out, and will try to eat at least 6 meals per day..also i just got protein shakes with each meal, so i hope all these work for me.
starting today 300mg a week will be ok for me?, just want to be sure how my body reacts.
any other good advice?
thanks bro!.

yah fukign listin to us we knwo what wher tllign you. and stop hearing only what you want to.

hey bro thanks for the advice, but as i said this is my first time on this forum!!....
im working out with a couple friend that know what they do...(years of training..so i guess that part is not a problem..
as i said im gone start my cycle today and i just need some advice thats all i need. (no haters pleaseee!!).
you are NOT ready to! and doing so is stupid.
we are NOT hating, just because where not telling you what your wantign to hear dont mean you should be gettign defensive.
the fact is you dotn knwo what your doign AND your not ready for AAS.

you are NOT ready to! and doing so is stupid.
we are NOT hating, just because where not telling you what your wantign to hear dont mean you should be gettign defensive.
the fact is you dotn knwo what your doign AND your not ready for AAS.

hey bro dont understand ur point!!......stop saying that i dont know what im doing????..im 33 years old and and pretty sure about this...as i said when i start my post ( no hatters please!!!)
thanks.

Top Bottom