Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting sustanon 300mg this week

If your diet is so bad that you dont see gains just starting out... You will only gain some water weight on juice, and most likely end up smaller than before you started a few months later... Fact

Big time fact!
I see it all too often in my gym with kids all the time...

Lots of protein in your diet about 2.5 times your body weight, is how i measured it out, Lots of calories will give you the bulk size, i took sustanon 250, 3 shots a week, I was pretty well toned, i dont know why i disagree with the guys saying to reach your natural amount first, i understand you guys are doing the right thing, but in fact when i started taking roids i started them a month after training (why?) so i can achieve results much faster is the whole idea correct, over achieving your natural ability may not be the goal here, maybe getting big very fast and packing on 25 pounds is the goal here.

Things to watch out for, Bloat, Water weight, DO YOUR CARDIO or you can get fat on sustanon. I never came across any sides, while on it.

Things to notice, it takes about 2 good weeks to start noticing the strength increase, by then both the short and long esthers are well under way. Youll notice a very rapid strength increase, and about a month in you should notice your shirts tightening and your body getting bigger, if eating right weight should go up. I was eating 6 to 7 times a day, nice good protein enriched meals, followed with more protein, and even more protein. Drink lots of water.

I gained 28 pounds in 3 months. Went from 180 to 205 Not all good weight, some water retention. Ive been off them for 2 months now, I went down to 196, still eating right but doing alot more cardio before doing another cycle.

Bro you might think you are helping this guy on his way but you are definitely NOT.

The "advice" you have given him in the rest of this thread is terrible and the quote above in red is a real nugget of wisdom and is the icing on the cake...

To the OP - seems like you have chosen to ignore any good advice that has been sent your way.
This aint the Oprah winfrey show so there aint no hatters in here - just folks lookin out for one another.
Its your body and nobody here can help you if you fuck it up...

Good luck with your training.

Top Bottom