Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting sustanon 300mg this week

dahuii77

Hi guys this is my firs post in this forum so i need some advice please no haters!!...
il been working out for a while but still no gain weight at all!!.(iam 6,0 and weight 160) tall but skiny dude.
so i decide to start a couple cycles of sustanon usp 300mg , my friend told me that this will help me out a lot...

need advice on how often do i need to do it??
what diet do i need to do when im on it??
any advice from u guys.
thanks!!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop....step away from the AAS

How long have you been training?

What's your diet and training look like?

~EZ

And how old are you?

~EZ

how old how long of training and whats your diet looking like? need more info to help out broski.

im 33 years old and i been working out for almost 4 months monday till saturday with one day off... my diet eating 3 time a day, some protein shakes and healthy food...

4 months training ? Bro you are no where near ready to start using juice .

At 160 lbs you can easily start making good gains by getting your diet in check....that means eating 6 meals a day not 3.

Check out the diet section for all the info you need :)

What does your 6 day training routine look like ?...sounds way too much for a guy that has just started training.

And please dont talk about the price you paid for gear , this aint the place for that.

4 months training ? Bro you are no where near ready to start using juice .

At 160 lbs you can easily start making good gains by getting your diet in check....that means eating 6 meals a day not 3.

Check out the diet section for all the info you need :)

What does your 6 day training routine look like ?...sounds way too much for a guy that has just started training.

And please dont talk about the price you paid for gear , this aint the place for that.

hey bro thanks for the advice, but as i said this is my first time on this forum!!....
im working out with a couple friend that know what they do...(years of training..so i guess that part is not a problem..
as i said im gone start my cycle today and i just need some advice thats all i need. (no haters pleaseee!!).

You should be eating about 6 times a day first of all...

I don't think you understand - you haven't even come close to acheiving what your body can naturally with only 4 months of training. If you have a couple of friends that have been training for years and they are encouraging you to to get on some gear, get some new training partners. You are not ready to start anything and doing so with a diet of 3 meals including "some protein and health food", is nothing close to what you need to know about dieting and nutrition before you start.

"No haters please!" - You sound like someone who wants to go to heaven, your only problem is you don't want to die first. Stop, learn, train and then after you catch up with your friends with years of training, then consider gear, it is nothing to just fool around with. Unless of course your friends are the one suffering all the side effects!!!!

Top Bottom