Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting sustanon 300mg this week

You're gonna fuck yourself up using aas bro

No where near ready to even use basic supps imo

You need more help than anyone on this forum can provide.

These things take years to figure out. Like how your body responds to certain foods, at certain times. How your body responds to training volume and intensity.

You should really consider holding on to that gear for a year or so until you figure these things out.

What ever you decide best of luck.

Jesus christ. 4 months of training and you want to use AAS. lool. its so funny yet so sad.

well i was on training for more that 2 years after that took a break and decide to start again..now i got 4 months of full training 6 days a week..so i dont think is funny as u said!!..
need some good advice!.
thanks.

You're getting good advice knucklehead. Everyone here giving you advice are experienced trainers and aas users.

You have no business using aas. At all.

I don't think anyone here will tell you what you want to hear.

I was only giving you my experience with the AAS sustanon that i used, Guys come on hes 33 and he is going to do it, the most we can do is help him get on his way, if someone wants to try AAS no matter of experience or goals there going to do it, so why dont we just give him advice as if we know hes going to do it, and if insult leads to injury, at least we helped him the best way.....Athletic enhancement or brain enhancing drug, if people wanna do it there going to do it...Lets just help the man out.

Seems like the right thing to do on a steroid Board for asking questions and getting professional answers.

I was only giving you my experience with the AAS sustanon that i used, Guys come on hes 33 and he is going to do it, the most we can do is help him get on his way, if someone wants to try AAS no matter of experience or goals there going to do it, so why dont we just give him advice as if we know hes going to do it, and if insult leads to injury, at least we helped him the best way.....Athletic enhancement or brain enhancing drug, if people wanna do it there going to do it...Lets just help the man out.

Seems like the right thing to do on a steroid Board for asking questions and getting professional answers.[/QUOT

Thanks bro!!...thats why i am posting in this forum, just to get some professional answer, and advice to keep doing this!
thanks again.

Last edited:
hey bro dont understand ur point!!......stop saying that i dont know what im doing????..im 33 years old and and pretty sure about this...as i said when i start my post ( no hatters please!!!)
thanks.

Age has nothing to do with it. You haven't done the research, put in the time at the gym nor do you have any knowledge about diet and nutrition. You are looking at gear as the ultimate fix which its not and you are listening to two friends that obviously don't know much about the above either. If they did, they wouldn't be pushing you into trying it at this point in your training.

IMHO, you are not ready to start gear no matter how old you are!

Seems like the right thing to do on a steroid Board for asking questions and getting professional answers.[/QUOT

Thanks bro!!...thats why i am posting in this forum, just to get some professional answer, and advice to keep doing this!
thanks again.

You are getting plenty of professional answers.
All of which are telling you to stop and actually think about what you are doing.
If you have not gained a pound naturally, then I promise you will not gain a pound of muscle on the sust, that is a promise.. It is simple logic man....

Great, you are 33, and at that age you should be mature and wise enough to understand that what you are about to do is beyond stupid, beyond ignorant, you are just as bad as a 16 year old beanpoll taking PHs like candy..

If you choose not to take these guys advice and stop now, you will regret it and you will be posting on here asking us for help...

Best regards..

-Gamer

You said you train for 4 months 6 days a week and didn't gain anything naturally? Well juice isn't your answer, eating till you puke your eyes out is.

Top Bottom