Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting my clen this week...BUT...

SweatChloe

I am starting my clen this week...after tons of research, i am finally ready! I just have one quick question about my normal workout routine and eating routine. should it change just because i am starting clen? some say yes and some no...i normally do about 30 minutes of cardio about 4 times a week and weight train after that. I do NOT want to get big...i want to get as small as possible...

can anyone help?
:) THANKS!

thanks Nubian...i am quite aware that it is not a steroid...and i am also aware that it doesn't have any anodgrenic effects. i am just paraniod that i will get big. theres a difference between getting shreaded and getting big.

i don't know, by the workout i am doing? i am just trying to loose weight and burn fat, thats all. :)
i just wanted to know opinions on diet and workout, thats all

I would continue my workout and dieting. Clen will only prolly burn an additional 5% of maintenance calories and your body will fight against it that is why it must be cycled for 2 wks on 2wks off. Your diet and training is the key to fat loss. I learned that right here @ Elite. Continue to post and ask questions:)

SweatChloe said:
I am starting my clen this week...after tons of research, i am finally ready! I just have one quick question about my normal workout routine and eating routine. should it change just because i am starting clen? some say yes and some no...i normally do about 30 minutes of cardio about 4 times a week and weight train after that. I do NOT want to get big...i want to get as small as possible...

can anyone help?

your diet should be clean so dont change it.....
dont do weights after cardio......
up your cardio to 60 minutes sessions......
and pls dont say that you dont want to get big.....makes me mad

Top Bottom