Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Cycle Soon - Need some Feedback

Truongy

Hi guys, I am looking to gain lean muscle mass without any water retention. I am thinking of doing Test Enanthate, Tbol, and Anavar for my first cycle. After researching for almost a year, I have planned out my cycle like this:

tumblr_mwry9sH8551r0pqfmo1_500.jpg

My Stats:

I am 22, and have been lifting for 3 years, 2.5 years seriously. I am 175cm (5’ 7”) and currently weigh 70kg (154lbs) @ around 8% body fat. I was cutting for a competition and weighed 83kg (182lbs) a few months ago @ 12-13% body fat. For my cut, I was carb cycling, 3 days low carb @ 2416cals, 151c, 302p, 67f, and 1 day high carb @ 3333cals, 417c, 250p, 74f. When bulking, 4000cals @ 500c, 250p, 111f. I am currently reverse dieting and track all my food with Myfitnesspal.

Here are some pics of what I look like:

Me at the peak of my bulk, sitting around 80kg:

tumblr_mwryp7X44X1r0pqfmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwryp7X44X1r0pqfmo2_400.png

Me six weeks post contest, reverse dieting, sitting around 69kg:

tumblr_mwryp7X44X1r0pqfmo3_1280.jpg

Me three days out from competition, sitting around 71.3kg:

tumblr_mwryp7X44X1r0pqfmo4_400.png

Me one week post contest, reverse dieting, sitting around 70kg.

tumblr_mwryp7X44X1r0pqfmo5_1280.png

Also just a few questions.

* Is my PCT/HCG/Aromasin at the correct dosing for my cycle length?

* Is doing two orals for 12 weeks with a two week break in between bad on the liver?

* Is it okay to take 1x 600mg Test E all in one go instead of splitting it to 2x 300mg a week?

* Is doing 100mg tbol and 100mg avar for your first cycle too extreme?

Sorry for all the questions.

P.S.

I know I am still young to be doing steroids, but I really want to put on some size for my next comp. I will be starting this cycle soon, and will probably keep a log on here. :)

Yes you should wait a few years, especially since you obviously have a good base...

I don't know what site you copied and pasted this from, but 600 mg's of test for a 1st cycle and for a guy @ your size is retarded, 350-400 would do you nicely

Why do you have a week off with the HCG?

Yes running 2 orals for 12 weeks will make your liver fall out of your body...pick one and use it at the beginning or the end

I usually run aromasin 12.5 mg E3D

Go to the PCT forum and check out some of the better, newer PCT's

First cycle eh?

Your PCT is crap. its disappointing that you say you spent a year research and this is the PCT you came up with. Read the thread in my signature and see how a real PCT works without drugs. Oh, and with bloodwork to prove it.

First cycle. 600mg test is way too fucking much. 300mg wk is PLENTY. Where are you going to go from there? Gram of test a week on your second cycle? That's just stupid. Learn to get the most you can out of ass little amount of AAS as possible. This philosophy will keep AAS use very effective for you for a long time. Not this idiocy of high doses trying to get the drugs to do all the work for you. Why was 250mg of test a week 10-20 years ago enough to gain a ton of muscle for a first cycle? Yet nowadays people are so fucking stupid with this more = better philosophy that 500mg wk is the new normal? Its retarded. From your pics you have good genetics and know how to train. Therefore don't be one of these fucking retards.
Now if you decide to do the correct thing and run test only for a first cycle then I wouldn't even run an AI. I would keep aromasin or Adex on hand.

As far as your age, I'm not going to give you a hard time about it. Physically you are miles ahead of most of the idiots we get here looking for first cycle (shortcut because of shit diet and training) advice. You have a great base and what appears to be real good genetics. You don't need near the amount of AAS you are considering using to make big gains. All you are going to do is keep increasing doses into the unhealthy range way before its even close to necessary. I see stupid kids in my gym do it all the time. They squat like faggots, do rounded back deads and mostly arms. Trying to get the drugs to do all the work for them. Most of them have zero base.

I promise if you know how to eat and train you will grow like crazy on 300mg test wk. If you react well to the test and want to throw in an oral at the end then do it. And as for the orals, are you fucking kidding me with 100mg of Tbol or Var? again for a first cycle? That's complete fucking bullshit.
The whole thing looks like some flex magazine bullshit copy and paste.

Again on test dose....look at my avatar....that's 375mg test wk. That's it. Nothing else. and I'm 15 years older than you.

running a long estered test for 12 weeks and running a 4 week pct makes no sense cuz thats not even long enough for your esters to even clear!! . not to mention as whats been said your pct is dogshit anyway.

i agree you have a great base and good potential, don't ruin it by running a stupid pct.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
-Isaac Newton.
Learn from the people that know and have done the path my man.

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback and advice. I know most of you guys are looking out for the young, so I really appreciate it heaps. This cycle was based of 'dylangemelli', and I kind of supercharged it a bit. Haha. This was the cycle he planned out for me:

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 anavar 60-80 mg day
9-14 n2guard n2bm.com

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Anyway, i've decided to drop test e down to 300mg/WK, and tbol and anavar down to 75mg/ED. I'm still not sure what PCT should be though. I am still looking around on the forums. Any more criticism or feedback would be nice, thanks guys.

I read somewhere that running HCG for too long can cause desensitization?

Too long and with doses above 2500 IUs a week.

At the doses and lenght you propose you won't get desensitization.

I noticed you are running 10.000 IUs so I would do 10 weeks of 500x2 a week.

Cheers man.

Top Bottom