Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

star wars boofs.......

redsamurai

Banned
I got a question. Last month I watched the star wars marathon on spike tv. I caught something that doesnt' match between the two sets of triliogies. In the first 3 movies, artoo and 3pio have big parts.......they're around obi wan all the time. Weren't both of them on padme's ship at the end of the 3rd when obi wan fucks vader up? That's why they were with Leia at the beginning of the 4th movie, right? So why did Obi wan profess to not know artoo in "A new hope"?? I might be missing something fundamental.......but didn't obi wan profess to never have even owned such a droid? But he would have been the one that gave the droids to Leia's adopted parents........????

he sucks at Force Lie

redsamurai said:
I got a question. Last month I watched the star wars marathon on spike tv. I caught something that doesnt' match between the two sets of triliogies. In the first 3 movies, artoo and 3pio have big parts.......they're around obi wan all the time. Weren't both of them on padme's ship at the end of the 3rd when obi wan fucks vader up? That's why they were with Leia at the beginning of the 4th movie, right? So why did Obi wan profess to not know artoo in "A new hope"?? I might be missing something fundamental.......but didn't obi wan profess to never have even owned such a droid? But he would have been the one that gave the droids to Leia's adopted parents........????

:nerd:

swole said:

don't act like Leia chained up in that slave outfit didn't make you masturbate yourself unconcious when you were a kid. That shit got me hard before i even knew what to properly do with it once hard..........lol

I too, though about this. But, at the end of Episode 3, they said to have the droids memories' wiped. Obi Wan (Ben) saying he had owned R2 would've prompted more questions from that little inquisitive fuck, Luke.

ceo said:
I too, though about this. But, at the end of Episode 3, they said to have the droids memories' wiped. Obi Wan (Ben) saying he had owned R2 would've prompted more questions from that little inquisitive fuck, Luke.

he would of kept asking why all the bannings took place.

ceo said:

so how than did artoo know that obi wan was his former master?

Top Bottom