Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanozolol cycle - questions, side effects

dwartbg

Hello my first post here. Hope you could help me. I recently started a oral only stanozolol (winstrol) cycle, first 2 weeks at 40 mg a day, then I will up to 50 mg. I am taking it, because I need to improve my definiton for a photshoot, although I got to my currently low bodyfat percentage at just from a proper diet and fat burners. Before cutting so much, I was on a big bulking diet, when I started lifting at the beggining, and at one point I got pretty huge, in terms of fat and puffyness too.
At that time, I two cycles - 1. Was Test-Depot with Methandienone; 2.Test Prop with Methandienone. The dosage was normal, and I got some gains, mostly as I remember in strenght, but as I said I got a bouncer-type look (water retention maybe) and my diet was not so good. When my cycle ended I didn't do a PCT, and my only side effect was low libido for a little time, and oily skin on my face, although I didn't got acne.

What I am afraid and don't know what to do if it happens, is what to and should I do a PCT after my Cycle with the oral Winstrol. I am very afraid of Gyno, and I am prone to acne and had problems in the past. I am wondering if my past cycles didn't have those negatives on me, will Winstrol which as I know is much milder steroid will give me side effects, and what should I do as a PCT.

Thank you and sorry for the long post. Best regards !!

Hello my first post here. Hope you could help me. I recently started a oral only stanozolol (winstrol) cycle, first 2 weeks at 40 mg a day, then I will up to 50 mg. I am taking it, because I need to improve my definiton for a photshoot, although I got to my currently low bodyfat percentage at just from a proper diet and fat burners. Before cutting so much, I was on a big bulking diet, when I started lifting at the beggining, and at one point I got pretty huge, in terms of fat and puffyness too.
At that time, I two cycles - 1. Was Test-Depot with Methandienone; 2.Test Prop with Methandienone. The dosage was normal, and I got some gains, mostly as I remember in strenght, but as I said I got a bouncer-type look (water retention maybe) and my diet was not so good. When my cycle ended I didn't do a PCT, and my only side effect was low libido for a little time, and oily skin on my face, although I didn't got acne.

What I am afraid and don't know what to do if it happens, is what to and should I do a PCT after my Cycle with the oral Winstrol. I am very afraid of Gyno, and I am prone to acne and had problems in the past. I am wondering if my past cycles didn't have those negatives on me, will Winstrol which as I know is much milder steroid will give me side effects, and what should I do as a PCT.

Have a search for winny cycle there will be plenty and PCT will be there aswell good luck man one of my friends takes winny and he looks shredded

I think that the myth that Winstrol is a mild steroid is based rather on animal studies than on real-life experience. I took it twice and I won't repeat this experience anymore. It is quite androgenic and although I am very sensitive to acne and my experience may not be representative for the majority of users, the fact is that after 4 weeks on 30 mg/day I got big red cysts on my face, half an inch in diameter, and I felt like if my face were covered by honey. Reports about frequent hair loss on Winstrol are in accordance with this.

If Winstrol is "mild", then I really don't know, what I would enjoy on "harsh" steroids like Dianabol. Furthermore, severe joint pain was another specific "benefit" of this steroid, and it was even more problematic than acne, because when I was taking 40-50 mg/day during the second cycle, I couldn't do some exercises at all and the cycle thus nearly ended as a fiasco.

On a more positive note, it is a strong steroid producing very solid strength gains. When I compare it with Anavar, Winstrol is stronger (certainly far stronger on mg per mg comparison), but the ratio between benefits and side effects is far more favourable in Anavar. On Anavar, I feel virtually no sides, except perhaps two-three little pimples on my face. It is a steroid from a very different class. Therefore, I would always prefer Anavar to Winstrol.

Winny won't give you Gyno. Acne is a different story.
You dont have a PCT already lined up in stock?

Pct should be treated like any other aas cycle bro..post cycle/unleashed with forma and hcgenerate..that's what I would do anyway

bump

Come on guys, I really need some information

Let me get this straight--

You started the cycle--without PCT and now you have questions that cannot wait 3 hours for an answer?

How old are you? You have the patience and planning of a teenager

In the 3 hours you sat on the edge of your seat you should have at the very least read the rules at the top of the forum

stats: age/ht/wt/cycles/bf/goals

Age - 23
Height - 194 cm
Weight - 78 kg (in the morning)
Bodyfat - Don't know but my abs are visible all the time, maybe it's 9-10%
Goals - Lose more bodyfat, have better vascularity, hope to improve definition in shoulders too. Gain some strenght, gain a little more muscle too. My arms are 39 cm.
I am doing photoshoots for a clothing company.

And I need help, because I had a big problem with acne on my back when I was a teenager, and I am very afraid if that could happen with the Stanozolol. Although as I said, I didn't get any side effects from my stronger cycles with Test and Methandienone. I got to my low bodyfat levels, only with OxyElite Pro and proper diet. When I was using Test/Methan I was something like 20% bodyfat.

EDIT:
6th day since started taking 40 mg daily, and 1-2 pimples on my back. Yes I am having better pumps now, and I feel much harder. I think to stop taking it, because of those pimples. If I stop it now, will I counteract the side effects, and will this mess with my hormone levels ? I am talking about stopping it immediately with no finishing of the cycle. And need answer before it's too late. :(

only 6 days ,just stop, Take a gram of B5 to help dry up those pimples, NTBM has some acutane if its ever in stock.

Top Bottom