Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking anavar in my cycle

barlain

do you think it's worth stacking anavar in my cycle or not?
My goal here is to recomp
I'm 5 foot 7 inches
165 lb
my body fat at 16%
go in his body fat 10% but not losing muscle
I plan on doing 500 mg of testosterone
50mgs of anavar oxandrolone with it
would I have a good chance of reaching my goals on this type of stack or do I need to add something else

i would not run 500 mg of test if you want to drop 6% body fat at all... thats your first problem... your next is you really dont want steroids for this goal... the ideal and smartest thing to do here would be to run a sarms cutting stack FIRST and THEN consider using steroids after you cut down... I would strongly suggest going that route first...

you can get the best quality sarms at either sarms4sale or umbrella labs

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I agree with Dylan's recommendation for you. SARMS would be a far better option to begin with and the cycle plan he gave you is perfect for the goals you have!

do you think it's worth stacking anavar in my cycle or not?
My goal here is to recomp
I'm 5 foot 7 inches
165 lb
my body fat at 16%
go in his body fat 10% but not losing muscle
I plan on doing 500 mg of testosterone
50mgs of anavar oxandrolone with it
would I have a good chance of reaching my goals on this type of stack or do I need to add something else

500mgs of test and 50mgs anavar is a high quality stack
i would add some n2guard and aromasin daily

you need to increase protein on this cycle to get gains

No way you are dropping from 16% to 10% on a steroid cycle man. Steroids do not promote fat loss. They build muscle. You should work on diet and do some fasting. That could legit take you a year of busting your ass every single day to get down that low.

Top Bottom