Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spending too much time at the gym? How much is too much?

jerkbox said:
is this fxygel?

yes

superdave said:
No you wouldnt because you dont know what the hell to do once you are out. Hence why I said it doesnt make a difference either way for you so you may as well get into as good of shape as you can then worry about going out and getting chicks and just maintaining your level of shape in the gym.

so basically are you saying it's hopeless with the women?
lol, i hope not. I need encouragement not discouragement.

caligirl said:
WTF???? "walnut in a condom"???

Hey, healother,
a word of caution to you: careful dating (or otherwise), people from the gym...you don't ever want a place you like going to, to turn into a place you don't, having to avoid psycho chicks....men... tweekers...

I recently had a simple "business lunch" turn into freaking inquest, which ended up turning into a psycho stalker... I had to go to another gym for a few weeks until a friend actually set the guy straight... scary. really scary.

I had NEVER dated, let alone made eye contact with men at the gym. I spend 40+ hours between two gyms and dont ever want to feel like that again... eekkkkk!

:worried:

on second thought, (thanks SD) Healother, maybe a stalker would do you some good.... but somehow, I don't think it's in the cards. :lil k:

Sounds like a rotten experience! But so many people that would make for good dates are ones that we meet in our every day life: at work, at church, at the gym, at some club, etc.

If we are afraid of bumping into a stalker to the point where we only date people that we don't run into regularly, it makes finding dates a lot harder :( Chicks dig familiarity, and from what I can tell, they don't like it when random strangers hit on them. So sometimes, the people we see regularly are the best opportunities.

You don't think I'll get a stalker? Why is that?

healother said:
so basically are you saying it's hopeless with the women?
lol, i hope not. I need encouragement not discouragement.
No you dont need anymore encouragement, 6 years worth on EF should do plenty. What needs to happen is everytime you post up about women, no one replies, then you will be forced to either
1. Get out and do something instead of spending all that time on EF or
2. Do nothing and live like my virgin 30 year old brother that gets zero action.

But I know there is always people that will always reply to every single one of your posts, so its all just wishful thinking.

Healother, why the fuck do you ask for advice constantly if you never listen to any of it anyways? Im not flameing you, Im just curious

I go to the gym about 4-5 times a week (3 min)
I would love to go more but don't want to risk burning myself out.
As far as dating someone from the gym, I thought I would like to since my current (well, ex) beau didn't go at all and it would cause problems sometimes since I wanted to go. I thought having someone with the same interest would be nice. For me I wouldn't worry about it not working out because I have somehow remained friends with all my ex's.

lol at all the futile mentation over the social aspect. the detailed analysis of the gym scene...love it.

your focus (god help me for wasting my time) should be the effectivenes of your workouts, not the social aspect (not now, anyway). if you've just recently gotten back into training, and you're doing the schedule mentioned here...you will overtrain. so, ease up, especially on that cardio 6-7 days/week. i know it's hard when you're restless and you want to get somewhere NOW and you need something to really focus on...but you're spending too much time in the gym. again, i'm only speaking of your physical limits and needs...not anything social. however, once you ease up on all that working out (because you have to), you'll have more time for...whatever the fuck it is you want to do.

also, you should try to accept, if not embrace, the fact that you are insane. i'm not kidding. people like lestat and gambino do you an injustice by downplaying your online behaviour, or saying that you're simply a normal kid. while it's true that the issues your face, thoughts and feelings you have, etc. are normal in nature...your situation is not normal because of its obsessive extent.

furthermore, it's not normal because you post here in amazing detail. here, you're asking why you've only gotten so many replies? as if you haven't had 100s and 1000s before? as if you've indicated that it's done any good (not simply by saying so, that's meaningless)?

I would rather he be in the gym than be on here talking about his pathetic life.
So heal...hit the gym 7 days a week and ask the owner if he has a job for you.

you aint going to meet anybody on your computer or hanging out with your fucked up male friends who refuse to help you find a lady.

2 hours in the gym?
ewwww, you are gonna look all veiny and huge like those bodybuilder guys
gross
a 1/2 hour is all you need, 15 on the treadmill, 15 for some light smith benching

Top Bottom