Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speaking of Idiots at the Gym...

i don't know what it is about Sundays at my gym but all the strange characters seem to come out of the woodwork, it's a veritable freak feast

let's see, who was there yesterday.....

the groaner - everyone expells air when they're pushing weights but if you didn't know better you'd honestly think there was a guy giving birth in the corner

the strutter - this guy paces nervously up and down between the machines with his chest puffed out checking himself out in every mirror muttering to himself

the clanger - likes to make maximum noise dropping weights and slaming down the action on the machines, i try and use machines at the opposite side of the gym when this guy is in there

billy no mates - trys to spark up conversations with anybody that will listen by making inane comments and pointing out the plainly obvious

asian guys - they're all weird

the boyfriend, girlfriend team - these pair like to smooch and touch each other throughout their workout, the guy particularly enjoys loudly slapping his girlfriends bottom when he thinks she's just done a great set

i try as much as i can to not pay attention to what or how other folk go about their gym time but sometimes it's quite difficult....maybe i make someone elses freak list when i'm in there, who knows?

fat people are funny.... I guess because I'm not

Whiskey

MattTheSkywalker said:
Interesting that you give a shit. Maybe she doesn't. Wonder if she goes back home, logs on to a chat board for people that don't value fitness, and posts about how there was this girl there working out hard with a trainer, and has a bunch of laughs at your expense.
i agree.

maybe she goes to the gym JUST so she can enjoy her candy and not get a (negative) change in body composition

The lady does this so she can tell her husband, family and friends that no matter how har she works out she just cant lose weight.

The she'll have an excuse to get lypo and stomach stapling because she is a fat piece of shit with no willpower.

By Raina
Wow do you ever have me figured out! I'm totally obsessed with my image. It's all I think about and I judge everyone else for not being nearly as fantastic as I am. A lot of times I look at my reflection (like in the windows of a car I'm passing in a parking lot) and I break into applause.

LOL!

Raina,
I'm totally on your side dear. This lady's gotta be insane bringing M&M's to a gym and actually eating them while doing cardio. She is only hurting herself in the long run. There is an M & M's machine in my gym in the front doorway only because the owner's son works for the company. I of course think they should take it out cause it's sending a terrible message to those who walk in looking to join.

Raina said:
Wow do you ever have me figured out! I'm totally obsessed with my image. It's all I think about and I judge everyone else for not being nearly as fantastic as I am. A lot of times I look at my reflection (like in the windows of a car I'm passing in a parking lot) and I break into applause.

lol

I wear one of those camel bags on my back, but instead of putting water inside I use Gatorade Slushee

Top Bottom