Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

somebody shed some light on my training.

Not many workouts will work for me that's why I'm starting this workout now because it takes quite a bit of lifting weights for me too actually feel it so I can't see 5x5 or stuff like 3 sets of 3-4 heavy doing anything for me i like coming out of the gym feeling like I've just been in it if you get what I mean

id personally switch it up a little and train chest and bi`s together and then back and tri`s. I feel if I train tri`s with chest and back with bi`s my arms are spent and really dont get a good pump just fatigued.

then id also do chest and abs and shoulder with your second session of back.

just my opinion on a few tweaks. personally I think thats overtraining if you say your not eating enough. but your call bro, good luck with the juice.id def try and get diet sorted out before you get on cycle to maximize gains and not waste your money.

I agree ,push and pull should be done on different days.
Like EZ-E says the body will adapt ,once its in its confort zone gains will cease, You need a good change up every 4 months
to keep the muscles from adjusting.

You do realize the most important muscle groups are trained the least in your routine. The key to any successful program is heavy lower body work. The legs should have as much work or more than upperbody. You.have a shit load of chest exercises and your lower work consists of leg extensions, calf raises, and optional squats or deads. That is not going to cut it. Squats should be done minimum once a week same for deads. How about some leg presses, good mornings, front squats, hack squats, posterior chain work, you dont have to do each one but mix it up. You can do squats and leg presses one week then squats, hack squats the next. You should always do calves, hams, low back, and quad development work every week. This is in addition to your core compound movements. Do deads on back day. You dont need 50 chest exercises just pick a couple and hit them hard. Rotate exercises to prevent your body from adapting to the same things. Keep shocking your body and you will grow as long as you eat to grow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom