Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some questions about winny

blown93302

going to be starting a winny only cyle of 50ed for 6 weeks. i have a couple questions though. please help me out. here they are:

1. should i take creatine during the cycle
2. how much milk thistle per day should i take
3. does it matter what time of day i take the 2 doses
4. should i take it with food
5. when should i start the clomid.
6. should i get nolvadex, or is gyno not an issue with winny

thanks bros!!!

this question is better suited for the Anabolics board, but you need to answer a few basic questions..
your stats? your goals..i.e. loose fat/gain bulk etc..how much winny you got? and what type ..ie. pill/inject?
btw..one question I can answer off hand is NO you do not need nolvadex = waste of money
My 2cents
Mr.X:cool:
[email protected]

sorry, i didnt realize i put this on the diet board :eek: anyways, i am looking to put on about 8 pounds of lbm. right now i am at 165, 6' and 8%bf. i will be doing a 6 week cycle at 50ed of ttokkyo winny. thanks guys!

well, at 165lb , and you'll be doing 50ed which is 350mg a week, that's fine for gaining muscle, but you need to train hard and heavy..no creatine, because I think it's a waste of money while on juice...eat a clean diet...
good clean carbs, high protein... low-fat all from FLAXSEED and Grapeseed and all natural peanut butter>walnuts too
It doesn't matter if you take it w/ food, + it doesn't matter if you take 2 shots of 25mg, just do 1 shot everyday...way easier...don't worry about gyno
just get yourself some clomid and you'll be fine
Mr.X:cool:
[email protected]

Top Bottom