Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Predictions

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It's interesting to speculate what the future holds in terms of muscle growth. We've made tremendous progress in the last few years, though the basics remain the same. Train hard. Eat protein. Repeat.

In the past, I've made some claims that were regarded as quite insane that have come to past. So I'm going go out on a limb and make a few more right here in now.

I predict in 10 years...

Steroid use will be widespread, though the number of steroids will be even less. SInce some simply work better than others, those that don't will fall by the wayside as people become more and more versed in their efficacy.

I predict...

Peptide use will become a part of most peoples enhancement, though the expectations will have been tempered. They have their place, though time will tell that steroids still produce greater/safer muscle growth.

I predict...

Most anciliaries will be of a natural source. I'm not too shy to say that me and needto have broken through some big barriers with supplements that do what no others have achieved. Since recovery and heath are a matter of the body operating at optimum efficiency without assistance, it stands to reason that it must be enhanced without side effect inducing drugs.

I predict...

that nolvadex will be regarded as a huge mistake in regard to its use in restoring the HPTA. It will be disgarded entirely.

I predict...

The old style of training for the pump will find a resurgence and be the preferred form of training for developing shapely muscle.

I predict...

Myostatin supression will be a big boon in muscle growth advancement. Also, DNA recoding will forever change out ability to grow muscle.

I predict...

Engineered food will be an even greater part of the bodybuilders diet.

I predict...

Improving thyroid output will be the new wave of fat loss

I predict...

Different brands of testosterone will be advertised on TV.

I predict...

Just as 50 is no longer old, bodybuilders will remain in competitive condition into their 60's 70's and yes, 80's.

I predict...

SARMS will take on a new development.

I predict...

GH will become less popular due to better replacements, both pharma and natural.

I predict...

I'll still be here on EF and looking better than ever. :)

How about you? Where do you see the sport, and yourself, in 10 years?

Last edited:
I agree that Nolvadex is pure garbage and should be discontinued right now, training for the "pump" never left my routine, so I hope you're right. I disagree about GH because I think they reached the apex of hyperplasia with this stuff. Nothing natural will give the same results. Enginerred food is up and coming.Totally agree with the thyroid comment, just because fat burning is everyone's main objective even those that don't eat right. I doubt test will ever be advertised on tv unless the gov is taxing the shit out of it. I hope there is new developments for sarms, hate to see a bunch blind BB's walking around.

I hope that freak look is obsolete in 10yrs, and the Lee labrada, Shawn Ray look returns. Nice lines, sweet striations, full-dense muscle bellies, great muscle tie-ins, awesome muscle separations. I hope symmetric BB returns... I hope you're wrong about roids being more widespread, we have enough people on them now that don't take them right. I know people who look worse on roids than they do natural. Lack of discipline to eat and train right...

All in all, its a good prediction.....

lol interesting post to say the least.

some of them seem pretty obvious to me

some seem pretty abstract and thought provoking/cool

some of your predictions seem to be a bit product placementy, but i will add that there is nothing wrong with being confident in, and proud of, your products!

can you elaborate on "Peptide use will become a part of most peoples enhancement, though the expectations will have been tempered. They have their place, though time will tell that steroids still produce greater/safer muscle growth. " that statement?

how are steroids safer than peptides? that was the only one i kind of am calling BS on.

also, training for a pump def has its place, but i think that heavy compound movements are absolutely necessary for un-enhanced lifting gains

lol interesting post to say the least.

some of them seem pretty obvious to me

some seem pretty abstract and thought provoking/cool

some of your predictions seem to be a bit product placementy, but i will add that there is nothing wrong with being confident in, and proud of, your products!

can you elaborate on "Peptide use will become a part of most peoples enhancement, though the expectations will have been tempered. They have their place, though time will tell that steroids still produce greater/safer muscle growth. " that statement?

how are steroids safer than peptides? that was the only one i kind of am calling BS on.

also, training for a pump def has its place, but i think that heavy compound movements are absolutely necessary for un-enhanced lifting gains

I think occasional heavy lifting has its place for developing strength but unless you have a lot of white muscle fibers it won;t do much in regard to changing ones shape. More muscle doesn't come from being stronger. Being stronger is a side effect of building muscle. Muscles get bigger from being stressed and pumped.

Peptides effect IGF which is good to an extent but also promotes tumor growth. Steroids cause anabolism which in itself is relatively safe. Vet steroids are another story.

I agree that Nolvadex is pure garbage and should be discontinued right now, training for the "pump" never left my routine, so I hope you're right. I disagree about GH because I think they reached the apex of hyperplasia with this stuff. Nothing natural will give the same results. Enginerred food is up and coming.Totally agree with the thyroid comment, just because fat burning is everyone's main objective even those that don't eat right. I doubt test will ever be advertised on tv unless the gov is taxing the shit out of it. I hope there is new developments for sarms, hate to see a bunch blind BB's walking around.

I hope that freak look is obsolete in 10yrs, and the Lee labrada, Shawn Ray look returns. Nice lines, sweet striations, full-dense muscle bellies, great muscle tie-ins, awesome muscle separations. I hope symmetric BB returns... I hope you're wrong about roids being more widespread, we have enough people on them now that don't take them right. I know people who look worse on roids than they do natural. Lack of discipline to eat and train right...

All in all, its a good prediction.....

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

More muscle doesn't come from being stronger. Being stronger is a side effect of building muscle.
most of the time i agree with what you say... but one definately does not have to gain muscle to build strength... adapting the central nervous system is key for lifters who wish to remain in their most competitive weight class...

i think most of that stuff will happen, just not in 10 years for most of it...

test is already being advertised on TV, not by brand though, but i can see that coming soon...

in 10 years i will pull a 705@148 new world record... :evil:

protein supps will continue to improve. just 10 years ago we were drinking chalk powder and sugar.

classic stimulant use will drop off and new energy/pre workout supps will replace them.

anti again hrt will show the safety and effectiveness of long term low dose steroid use.

despite research people will continue to do asinine routines and simple not work hard enough in the gym.

despite research people will continue to eat garbage and expect great results.

on the food front I would hope that things like hydrogenated oil, soybean oil and high fructose corn syrup will be gone from American foods as more and more people refuse to buy things with it.

there will be more organic foods available.. 10 years ago you couldn't find organic atleast where I live (i'm sure in NYC where you live Nelson it was widely available).. now the major supermarket in my area has organic sections, and we have stores like whole foods that specialize in organics. there seems to be a trend toward organics and its growing..

HRT clinics will double or even triple in numbers and more and more 40+ year olds will be jumping on HRT and demand will surge. (unfortunately this might not be a good thing as a lot of guys with beer bellies who do not live healthy lifestyles will opt for this and continue their poor lifestyles and not get the full effects)

most of the time i agree with what you say... but one definately does not have to gain muscle to build strength... adapting the central nervous system is key for lifters who wish to remain in their most competitive weight class...

i think most of that stuff will happen, just not in 10 years for most of it...

test is already being advertised on TV, not by brand though, but i can see that coming soon...

in 10 years i will pull a 705@148 new world record... :evil:

I didn't say you had to build muscle to get stronger, I said strength was a side effect . In fact the opposite is true -- you can get stronger without building much muscle at all. Just look at powerlifters.

I agree more people will be on HRT but still not train and eat crap. Good. More tang for us! : ) But I don;t think there will be HRT clinics. It will become commonplace among doctors. If anything, HRT clinics will morph into "youth salons" where all sorts of procedures are done, including cosmetic and surgical.

^^^ I am seeing more and more advertisements for these HGH clinics in mags and on tv. I watch cnbc all day during market hours and I see a minimum of 5 per day on there. 2 years ago they were not there.

i've seen some drug companies start pitching "if you have these symptoms blah blah blah go to this website" type ads for HRT so you are probably right. once the docs get on board and start pushing this we are gonna see a lot of 40+ types on it.

i remember 10 years ago we started seeing ED drug commercials running all day and night which we never seen before. so maybe in another 10 years we will see these types of commercials spring up as well

Top Bottom