Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Old Timers Talk About Steroids

jesus@ the dbol comments.

it sounds like they just took it randomly. 10 dbol a day???

dbol pie???

just popping them like whatever?

talk about fluctuating your hormones...i wonder how common gyno and "roidrage" was back then

gyno was probably pretty common I am sure...see example below courtesy of lolsnaps.com

5671.jpg

Plain and simple, bodybuilding work ethic was much different back then. Old school pro's were all about sculpting and bring the body to aesthetic perfection by making sure everything was developed symmetrically. 50mg of dbol per day was a very high dose by standards in those days. Pro's were mostly natty for the most part, only using winny and dbol as little boosters before the competition. Today it's all just a competition of who can turn their body into the biggest chemical dump. I'm not saying today's pro's don't work hard, of course they do, but it's a different kind of work. The focus is all about size, ignoring symmetry and a general "good" looking physique. Ideas like this transfer over into the real world and then you have all these people on massive cycles who STILL look like absolute shit. Like what the fuck are you doing with that gear? Snorting the pills and drinking the vials? A lot of shit has changed.

Plain and simple, bodybuilding work ethic was much different back then. Old school pro's were all about sculpting and bring the body to aesthetic perfection by making sure everything was developed symmetrically. 50mg of dbol per day was a very high dose by standards in those days. Pro's were mostly natty for the most part, only using winny and dbol as little boosters before the competition. Today it's all just a competition of who can turn their body into the biggest chemical dump. I'm not saying today's pro's don't work hard, of course they do, but it's a different kind of work. The focus is all about size, ignoring symmetry and a general "good" looking physique. Ideas like this transfer over into the real world and then you have all these people on massive cycles who STILL look like absolute shit. Like what the fuck are you doing with that gear? Snorting the pills and drinking the vials? A lot of shit has changed.

I don;t care so much what pros do. I don't follow it. They need to do what they need to do. I'm concerned more about the guys who just want to have a better looking body and think they have to take far more than they need just because they're listening to some idiot on the internet who calls himself an expert.

I had 40 tbol 10 mg pills left over from a cycle from about a year back and saw a german study that had 10 athlete men take 10mg tbol a day for six weeks with no sign of negative health effects. so i thought what the hell and have been taking 10mg first thing every morning for about 2 weeks now and theres no doubt its doing something...Im not juiced to shit but i can push my workouts harder and recover better and have a better pump for sure. On turanibols profile it says 10mg is 1.5 times a day test production but i think steroids have many more effects than just this and that its a poor way to judge its effectiveness. by the time im done with 40 days ill expect to be 8-10 pounds heavier, leaner and make some decent strength gains. I could see myself doing this again in the future and kinda wish i would have had something like this recommended to me for a first cycle. The things is that recovery should be like cake.

I don;t care so much what pros do. I don't follow it. They need to do what they need to do. I'm concerned more about the guys who just want to have a better looking body and think they have to take far more than they need just because they're listening to some idiot on the internet who calls himself an expert.
Well in that case, I agree fully. The amount of misinformation going around is fucking scary, at times. All I'm trying to say is, there is a ridiculous amount of steroid users that look like shit.

Well in that case, I agree fully. The amount of misinformation going around is fucking scary, at times. All I'm trying to say is, there is a ridiculous amount of steroid users that look like shit.

True.

I agree I think dosages should be low and sane. The most common cycle I hear/see being done is the everything I can afford w/ a bit of pct thrown in.

no care or thought of food, supps, training, diet, rest, work ethic, intensity. people just assume the juice does the work.

^^^ i agree.

what ends up happening IMO and i have no studies to back this up but I am going by personal experience and reading peoples posts on here. is your receptors get shot. so 500mg per week of test becomes useless... so you need 1g or 1.5g. or with deca.. 300 a week is no good, so you need 600 or 700 per week.

I agree I think dosages should be low and sane. The most common cycle I hear/see being done is the everything I can afford w/ a bit of pct thrown in.

no care or thought of food, supps, training, diet, rest, work ethic, intensity. people just assume the juice does the work.

Absolutely Tom, this is the main problem we see here on Elite is that people think that the more gear they take that they can skip meals and take short cuts and not run PCT. It amazes me that the amount of people that start cycles that are waiting on this or that compound to complete that cycle or that are 8 weeks into a cycle then make a post about what they need to order for PCT. People need to have all gear and PCT in hand before taking the first shot or pill. Thanks Tom.

Top Bottom