Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Soklu and Hammy Appreciation Thread

buffer1 said:


lol. The rat shaver and klu klux klan are good guys!!
 
there was a lot of lies said about them last night, and i'm really ashamed of the people who said it.
 
i may not be a regular or someone who post a lot, but every time i read a thread, ham. always has something funny to say and it makes me laugh out loud. it is kinda nice
 
They're both good people.

I guess the mods walk a fine line regarding when to shut a thread down but it looks like some unreasonable besmirching went on these past couple of nights.

Take care, both of you, and think that less that half of the posters here saw any of the threads and, probably, less than half of those give a damn.
 
blut wump said:
They're both good people.

I guess the mods walk a fine line regarding when to shut a thread down but it looks like some unreasonable besmirching went on these past couple of nights.

Take care, both of you, and think that less that half of the posters here saw any of the threads and, probably, less than half of those give a damn.

I wouldn't shut down another mod's thread, so i'm not going to even give my opinion on the thread itself.

I can say that I'm just really disappointed in people that blatantly lie about someone else, and don't see, or care, about the consequences of doing that to them.
soklueles wouldn't hurt a fly. she's not a mean person, a cheater, or deceptive and some of you took that weakness and ran with it to make yourselves look or feel better.
This isn't about friendship, cause i do consider her a friend, but its about standing up and being an adult. cause as fast as some of you turned on her- you too can be turned on.
Its that level of maturity that has driven people away. I hope blut's right about people not giving a damn. Cause until you want your own personal shit spewed around, don't worry about someone elses.
 
stilleto said:
I wouldn't shut down another mod's thread, so i'm not going to even give my opinion on the thread itself.

I can say that I'm just really disappointed in people that blatantly lie about someone else, and don't see, or care, about the consequences of doing that to them.
soklueles wouldn't hurt a fly. she's not a mean person, a cheater, or deceptive and some of you took that weakness and ran with it to make yourselves look or feel better.
This isn't about friendship, cause i do consider her a friend, but its about standing up and being an adult. cause as fast as some of you turned on her- you too can be turned on.
Its that level of maturity that has driven people away. I hope blut's right about people not giving a damn. Cause until you want your own personal shit spewed around, don't worry about someone elses.

Do mods have specific threads allocated to them or are threads allocated to the mods based on time. Eg from 2pm to 5pm its lets say Stilleto and from 5pm to 10pm its Radar etc. Do mods work in shifts?
 
BUBBLES said:
Do mods have specific threads allocated to them or are threads allocated to the mods based on time. Eg from 2pm to 5pm its lets say Stilleto and from 5pm tp 10pm its Radar etc. Do mods work in shifts?

no, whoever is here, is here.
i work on line all day, and often can't sleep so i leave my laptop on while I watch tv or work from home.
 
stilleto said:
no, whoever is here, is here.
i work on line all day, and often can't sleep so i leave my laptop on while I watch tv or work from home.

Oh that is good, its pretty free then.
Do mods have to ask permission from Digger to lock threads?
 
BUBBLES said:
Oh that is good, its pretty free then.
Do mods have to ask permission from Digger to lock threads?

no, not specific threads.
i think most of us know what kind of things should get locked or deleted.
 
stilleto said:
I can say that I'm just really disappointed in people that blatantly lie about someone else, and don't see, or care, about the consequences of doing that to them.

And its worse to do this and then hide behind false pleasantry.
 
Hammy and Klu were the first too people to make me feel welcome on this site. I wasn't around for whatever happened, but they're good people in my book.

I hope whatever happened blows over and e-zen is retained....
 
i like soklu alot and NO i am not the type to say i like her then say i dont..her and i talk on msn and i enjoy talking to her...
hammy well he is another story......he never hits enough,lol..........no really he is ok in my book.
 
foreigngirl said:
really, stop praising them when yesterday you were on MF's side. I dont think Hammy would like to see this.
do we need to rehash it? its not about sides, it about being fair.. i enjoy the postings of misfit, soklue, and hammy.. i was leaning more towards misfit's side yesterday because she was on a timeout/temp ban... that sucks, I've been there befoer over e-drama arguments and I felt like she got the short end of the stick.. she took her berating and did what anyone would do, fought back.
 
Lestat said:
do we need to rehash it? its not about sides, it about being fair.. i enjoy the postings of misfit, soklue, and hammy.. i was leaning more towards misfit's side yesterday because she was on a timeout/temp ban... that sucks, I've been there befoer over e-drama arguments and I felt like she got the short end of the stick.. she took her berating and did what anyone would do, fought back.


the thing that suits us all is to stay neutral as long and as much as possible.
 
foreigngirl said:
the thing that suits us all is to stay neutral as long and as much as possible.
I did during the whole misfit barage... she was getting accused of pics.. vids.. whatever.. i didn't say shit, i feel bad now for not coming to her defense sooner but like you said, i tried to stay neutral.. when she got banned i finally said something.
 
Lestat said:
I did during the whole misfit barage... she was getting accused of pics.. vids.. whatever.. i didn't say shit, i feel bad now for not coming to her defense sooner but like you said, i tried to stay neutral.. when she got banned i finally said something.


it doesnt matter anymore. Its in the past and its a lesson for all of us
 
SoKlueles said:
thanks guys(or the ones that actually meant it)
I :heart: you
welcome back, the place isn't the same without you here.
 
hammy is there a problem? ive been absent a couple of days but is this problem being too persistent? and is it the problem we spoke of? if you wish i can have something done about it. :happyscra
 
Funny thing is I was reading this thread where people were putting their 2 cents ...but they have banged 2 men on ef.....don't talk about others when you are doing the same damn thing and acting all innocent
 
Gymgurl said:
Funny thing is I was reading this thread where people were putting their 2 cents ...but they have banged 2 men on ef.....don't talk about others when you are doing the same damn thing and acting all innocent
ouch...and ms. gymgurl speaks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 
Top Bottom