assholeforeigngirl said:they are my favourite EF couple. Yey for Klu and Hammy!!!
buffer1 said:asshole
foreigngirl said:dont fuck with his thread, MM will unleash all the bombs he has
perkele said:Yada yada yada
ok sorryforeigngirl said:dont fuck with his thread, MM will unleash all the bombs he has

perkele said:

foreigngirl said:Perkele is fucking up this thread. Unleash it now!!!
Klu I love you![]()
unleash what????foreigngirl said:Perkele is fucking up this thread. Unleash it now!!!
Klu I love you![]()
buffer1 said:unleash what????
are you on drugs???
lol,I think she does,you better give it to her and shut her upmightymouse69 said:she wants my load bro...
buffer1 said:unleash what????
are you on drugs???
thats right,lolforeigngirl said:lol....dont you remember he said he'll bomb the person that ruins the thread?
Forget it...its already ruined
what are you still doing up?stilleto said:there was a lot of lies said about them last night, and i'm really ashamed of the people who said it.
Devastation said:what are you still doing up?
stilleto said:I'm not still up... I'm up for the day.
someone around here has to workout, and we know it ain't you.![]()
DieselGunz said:just got done!

stilleto said:I bench today.
you're probably more of the "bodybuilding" type, so you probably just worked "arms" or something.
![]()
blut wump said:They're both good people.
I guess the mods walk a fine line regarding when to shut a thread down but it looks like some unreasonable besmirching went on these past couple of nights.
Take care, both of you, and think that less that half of the posters here saw any of the threads and, probably, less than half of those give a damn.
stilleto said:I wouldn't shut down another mod's thread, so i'm not going to even give my opinion on the thread itself.
I can say that I'm just really disappointed in people that blatantly lie about someone else, and don't see, or care, about the consequences of doing that to them.
soklueles wouldn't hurt a fly. she's not a mean person, a cheater, or deceptive and some of you took that weakness and ran with it to make yourselves look or feel better.
This isn't about friendship, cause i do consider her a friend, but its about standing up and being an adult. cause as fast as some of you turned on her- you too can be turned on.
Its that level of maturity that has driven people away. I hope blut's right about people not giving a damn. Cause until you want your own personal shit spewed around, don't worry about someone elses.
BUBBLES said:Do mods have specific threads allocated to them or are threads allocated to the mods based on time. Eg from 2pm to 5pm its lets say Stilleto and from 5pm tp 10pm its Radar etc. Do mods work in shifts?
stilleto said:no, whoever is here, is here.
i work on line all day, and often can't sleep so i leave my laptop on while I watch tv or work from home.
BUBBLES said:Oh that is good, its pretty free then.
Do mods have to ask permission from Digger to lock threads?
stilleto said:I can say that I'm just really disappointed in people that blatantly lie about someone else, and don't see, or care, about the consequences of doing that to them.


glad to see you backhamstershaver said:wow more shit was talked while i was sleeping, i miss everything
please name names my bomb finger is very itchy today
hamstershaver said:please name names my bomb finger is very itchy today
stilleto said:And its worse to do this and then hide behind false pleasantry.
agreedstilleto said:And its worse to do this and then hide behind false pleasantry.
Mr. dB said:Lots of good bros in this thread.![]()
stilleto said:yeah.
they are all standing in glass houses.

EFs power coupleMr. dB said:They're America's sweethearts.
Lestat said:EFs power couple
mightymouse69 said:P.s. Anyone dares fuck with this thread with bullshit and I unleash every bomb I have.

do we need to rehash it? its not about sides, it about being fair.. i enjoy the postings of misfit, soklue, and hammy.. i was leaning more towards misfit's side yesterday because she was on a timeout/temp ban... that sucks, I've been there befoer over e-drama arguments and I felt like she got the short end of the stick.. she took her berating and did what anyone would do, fought back.foreigngirl said:really, stop praising them when yesterday you were on MF's side. I dont think Hammy would like to see this.
Lestat said:do we need to rehash it? its not about sides, it about being fair.. i enjoy the postings of misfit, soklue, and hammy.. i was leaning more towards misfit's side yesterday because she was on a timeout/temp ban... that sucks, I've been there befoer over e-drama arguments and I felt like she got the short end of the stick.. she took her berating and did what anyone would do, fought back.
I did during the whole misfit barage... she was getting accused of pics.. vids.. whatever.. i didn't say shit, i feel bad now for not coming to her defense sooner but like you said, i tried to stay neutral.. when she got banned i finally said something.foreigngirl said:the thing that suits us all is to stay neutral as long and as much as possible.
Lestat said:I did during the whole misfit barage... she was getting accused of pics.. vids.. whatever.. i didn't say shit, i feel bad now for not coming to her defense sooner but like you said, i tried to stay neutral.. when she got banned i finally said something.
agreedforeigngirl said:it doesnt matter anymore. Its in the past and its a lesson for all of us
SoKlueles said:thanks guys(or the ones that actually meant it)
Iyou
but I dont mean it awww hun dont mention it...we allSoKlueles said:thanks guys(or the ones that actually meant it)
Iyou
you and mammy too........ welcome back, the place isn't the same without you here.SoKlueles said:thanks guys(or the ones that actually meant it)
Iyou

good then you wont see thisperkele said:I still have Klu on ignore.
Hi Hammy![]()

SoKlueles said:good then you wont see this
hey girlslove ya
BUBBLES said:Hi klu and welcome back.
ouch...and ms. gymgurl speaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gymgurl said:Funny thing is I was reading this thread where people were putting their 2 cents ...but they have banged 2 men on ef.....don't talk about others when you are doing the same damn thing and acting all innocent
hi sweetnessGymgurl said:Hi Angel!!
Wootoom said:gayest fuckin thread ever. fuck u MM LOL j/k i consider them my friends
Gymgurl said:You have problems watching that kinda fest Mr.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














