Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

SoKlu and foreigngirl

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Congrats on your new avatars

Soklu: I think it's your first non-gross non-gay non-weirdo avatar

foreigngirl: that's just hot
 
anthrax said:
Congrats on your new avatars

Soklu: I think it's your first non-gross non-gay non-weirdo avatar

foreigngirl: that's just hot


thank you much, I'll change it from time to time for you guys. Acctually, I was thinking about changing it right about now, in just few min
 
To both of you ladies:

Don't change anything :)
 
foreigngirl said:
but, but, another hot avi will not be good?

Well..... OK for this time :)
 
jaded said:
You beat me on that one

It was I was about to say

Are you into *that* Foreigngirl? :chomp:
 
foreigngirl said:
bad thing?


I'll change it again

No, not bad
Just wondering if it reveals your own personality ;)
 
foreigngirl said:
should I put it back on? Its not like way too much?
lol
It's just the Internet

There is (almost) no limit
 
Top Bottom