anthrax said:Congrats on your new avatars
Soklu: I think it's your first non-gross non-gay non-weirdo avatar
foreigngirl: that's just hot
yeah, those fat women she was putting in her avi - yuckhamstershaver said:agreed, i hate her avatars, a few of them ive made her change they were so bad
those i likeforeigngirl said:yeah, those fat women she was putting in her avi - yuck
lmfao, Hammy you CANT be serioushamstershaver said:those i like
anthrax said:To both of you ladies:
Don't change anything![]()
foreigngirl said:but, but, another hot avi will not be good?
here it isanthrax said:Well..... OK for this time![]()
foreigngirl said:here it is
you like it? At least its not hard pornjaded said:damn...
You beat me on that onejaded said:damn...

bad thing?anthrax said:You beat me on that one
It was I was about to say
Are you into *that* Foreigngirl?![]()
foreigngirl said:bad thing?
I'll change it again
anthrax said:No, not bad
Just wondering if it is reveals your own personality![]()
lolforeigngirl said:should I put it back on? Its not like way too much?
Klu that avi rocks...i want to paint that on my bike....SoKlueles said:aw thx anthrax, i think
but dont make me put an ugly pic back up![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














