Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So who has used HMG for PCT

Primordial Performance said:
hCG is not really LH, it mimicks LH but it has a much longer half life of about 3-4 DAYS Because of its longer half life it tends to quickly reduce the testes sensitivity because it ‘lingers’ in the system for so long. The LH that your body produces naturally has a half life of only about an hour, and is released in hourly bursts throughout the day.

HMG is generally only considered for fertility, but it actually is pretty awesome for PCT. The only downside is the price, since you need 1 amp TWO to THREE times a day for the maximum effect, and this can get quite expensive. But since its bio-identical to the body’s natural gonadotropins it is highly effective to stimulating testosterone production. Plus is has the added synergy of FSH, which increases the testes sensitivity to LH, thus allowing the testes to produce more testosterone.

If you have extra, send me some. :)

BTW, Menopur is an excelent brand too with a higher dose of 75/75 iu per AMP.

-Pp

Good info

Primordial Performance said:
hCG is not really LH, it mimicks LH but it has a much longer half life of about 3-4 DAYS. Because of its longer half life it tends to quickly reduce the testes sensitivity because it ‘lingers’ in the system for so long. The LH that your body produces naturally has a half life of only about an hour, and is released in hourly bursts throughout the day.

HMG is generally only considered for fertility, but it actually is pretty awesome for PCT. The only downside is the price, since you need 1 amp TWO to THREE times a day for the maximum effect, and this can get quite expensive. But since its bio-identical to the body’s natural gonadotropins it is highly effective to stimulating testosterone production. Plus is has the added synergy of FSH, which increases the testes sensitivity to LH, thus allowing the testes to produce more testosterone.

If you have extra, send me some. :)

BTW, Menopur is an excelent brand too with a higher dose of 75/75 iu per AMP.

-Pp

wtf now I want some
:worried:

Should HMG be ran throughout a cycle? I would be coming off an oral only cyle. Does HMG require injection? (sorry for noob question)

Ideally, hMG should be run along with hCG, not instead of it. FSH sensatizes the LH-receptors of the leydig cells making hCG work much more effectively. You can therefore use less hCG while simutaneously maintaining sperm production with FSH.

I've taken rFSH and observed that HCG is much more effective in getting your balls in shape in no time. I've also observed that FSH can increase the estrogen spike that accompanies hCG. This is not directly from FSH because it does not aromatize like HCG. It's most likely from increased leydig cell sensativity

Last edited:
GREAT info! Im looking into trying HMG/HCG combo since ive been on a year. i came off 7 weeks ago and traditional PCT hasnt worked. Would HMG 75iu (split into 2 doses, 37.5 iu twice per day) for 7 days (due to budget)... and 500iu hcg daily for 10 days suffice?

Top Bottom