Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so, when did you loose your virginity?

I was 18... Looking back now he sucked at sex.

LOL

I was 14 and she was 16.
Was way too young and it all happened very quickly. It wasn't her first time but she said it felt really good with me because I was the first circumcised guy she had been with. I think she was just being nice about it but we did get together a few more times over the year afterwards.

Sex is alot better now though.

@ 16...she was 16...it was all good until it was over...then she cried. i felt like shit, until she wanted to do it again...

hidngod said:
I can just picture that. Give me a minute here.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That was good! :lmao:
Did you do it with them regularly after that? Did you find regular 1 on 1 to be a little anticlamactic after that?
I've always wondered if people start out with the kinky stuff, where do they go after? Do things need to get kinkier & kinkier to keep the thrills coming?

As a matter of fact, i would get together with them 2-3 times a week for nearly 6 months-till my dad found out and went ape shit. Cant blame him at all but boy did things change in my "sex life" after that....You see, during that 6 month period although i loved the feel of a dick inside me and even more loved the feel of a warm mouth and tongue on my pussy.... I never had an orgasm. I didnt understand what an orgasm was and really didnt understand why I could make them feel that feeling but I couldnt get it myself. When I was forbidden by my father from ever going around them again- I went on a fucking frenzy you might say. I fucked every guy I could get my hands on trying to feel this "orgasm" everyone was always raving about. About 2 years into my "frenzy", it finally happened. I got totally wasted drunk at a party one night, went home with a guy i'd never seen before, and although we both were wasted drunk, somehow he made me orgasm and I remember looking up at him, breathless, saying "oh-my-fucking-God...u wanna get married"? And thats exactly what we did. I married him at 18, got knocked up at 19, and unfortunately divorced at 21. I thought that feeling(the orgasm) meant that was the person you were supposed to spend eternity with but low and behold that wasnt true. (Holy shit- Didnt realize how long this was-I'll just shutup and let someone else share now) ;)

Top Bottom