Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so, when did you loose your virginity?

I didn't "LOSE" my virginity until I was 15, close to 16. It was with a very good friend of mine. One of the most sexual women I have ever known. At the time it was pretty good, looking back it was pretty bad.

i was almost 18, it was on valentines day
and it sucked

I was 12 and the gril was 14.Not to bad concidering i didnt even know where to put it.I had it at the top of her leg for about 2 minutes and it felt great lol,and then she showed me were to put it,well then i damn near hit the roof.I have been a lesbian ever since :p

I was 16 when I lost mine and it was with a girlfriend of mine who was 28 AND her husband who was 29. A threesome for my first sexual experience was very interesting...and I learned quite abit from them both.

btreflyzgirl said:
I was 16 when I lost mine and it was with a girlfriend of mine who was 28 AND her husband who was 29. A threesome for my first sexual experience was very interesting...and I learned quite abit from them both.
I can just picture that. Give me a minute here.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That was good! :lmao:
Did you do it with them regularly after that? Did you find regular 1 on 1 to be a little anticlamactic after that?
I've always wondered if people start out with the kinky stuff, where do they go after? Do things need to get kinkier & kinkier to keep the thrills coming?

I started early and it was weird looking back because I haden't reached puberity and couldn't cum. I would just go until I got tired. I think it was more fun bragging than doing back then

17 on a rugby tour in Wales. It was our Under-18 team on a tour. Most of us had never been in a Bar in our life and then all of a sudden we're away from our parents, can visit all the Bars we want, lots of easy women there and they wanted it. We couldn't believe our luck. The Boys came home Men that week-end!!!!

riverrock said:
17 on a rugby tour in Wales. It was our Under-18 team on a tour. Most of us had never been in a Bar in our life and then all of a sudden we're away from our parents, can visit all the Bars we want, lots of easy women there and they wanted it. We couldn't believe our luck. The Boys came home Men that week-end!!!!
Boyz II Men, Welsh style.

Top Bottom