Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

Staples had one (US) location when Mitt convinced Bain Capital to invest in it. Now they have over 1500 in the US and over 2200 worldwide. They employ 90,000+ worldwide, including Canada. You can thank Mitt for that. Domino's Pizza employs 145,000 worldwide, including Canada too...but mostly US. Sports Authority got started with some Bain Capital money too.

Those businesses are all still open. So are Brookstone, Sealy, AMC Theaters, Michaels, Toys R Us, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Guitar Center, Gymboree and several others.

Out of the two evils, I think Romney is our better bet. He has done a good job with multiple businesses, a good job with the winter olympics in Utah, and a good job as gov. of Mass. Of course he would be very limited by congress as POTUS and probably not be able to get much done. But that goes for any POTUS. Now...what to do about all those worthless congresspeople?

And most of those companies have a corporate culture of raping the employees. They are jobs, but they're not good places to work. For example, I know a lot of people who have worked at Guitar Center, some in management. When Bain took over, they slashed staff, slashed benefits, and started screwing salespeople on commissions. It's worse for managers, since they're expected to work lots of extra hours with no overtime, and frequently forfeit commissions. They also took away the managers' ability to negotiate price, and haggling is an expected part of the music business.

I've heard similar stories from Staples and Sports Authority.

You mean proven photoshopped birth certificate released half-assed after 2 years of refusing to even though it's supposedly so much simpler to release tax info? Oh ya ...that doesn't count. If you think I'm incredible because I believe in life on other planets then you're just as arrogant as I thought... Not to mention stupid.

LOL man nothing you said is true. NOTHING!

I usually don't bother arguing with birthers just because it is so far beyond ridiculous, but since I like you Jack, I'm going to clue you in on some facts:

FactCheck.org : Born in the U.S.A.

And then

FactCheck.org : Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

LOL man nothing you said is true. NOTHING!

I usually don't bother arguing with birthers just because it is so far beyond ridiculous, but since I like you Jack, I'm going to clue you in on some facts:

FactCheck.org : Born in the U.S.A.

And then

FactCheck.org : Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

LOL @ "facts". Facts don't matter to the Right Wing anymore, they openly mock them.

"We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers," said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster.

Look at this way: if George Bush sr. Can get away with introducing cocaine to the USA, and George w. Bush can gr away with starting a war with Iraq for no goddamn reason... Then barrack Hussein Obama can sure as shit become president If he wasn't born in America. It's such a double standard with liberals. Craziness. I suppose you're not aware that when Hawaii was first asked for obama's BC, they said they destroyed all of them way back in the day when they digitized everything. Then magically, UP pops the BC risen from the dead!

LOL @ "facts". Facts don't matter to the Right Wing anymore, they openly mock them.

Lol I'm not even a republican! I'm moderate. Barrack is just too off the charts to be okay. He's a fuck up. You should check your "facts" more carefully.

Look at this way: if George Bush sr. Can get away with introducing cocaine to the USA, and George w. Bush can gr away with starting a war with Iraq for no goddamn reason... Then barrack Hussein Obama can sure as shit become president If he wasn't born in America. It's such a double standard with liberals. Craziness. I suppose you're not aware that when Hawaii was first asked for obama's BC, they said they destroyed all of them way back in the day when they digitized everything. Then magically, UP pops the BC risen from the dead!

Aye Carumba man, you mock dB for saying that righties don't care about facts, then you prove his point by not reading my links :FRlol:

All that nonsense you are regurgitating is addressed in the factcheck articles. Read them and then see what you think. And if you don't trust factcheck (because denying facts and believing baseless bullshit is a common rightie tactic), then go find other sources because everything factcheck says in those articles is verifiable.

And birthers aren't moderate. They believe the most nonsensical lies in politics today, and don't bother educting themselves on any facts because they want to believe what they believe, without concern for truth. Nothing moderate about that.

So read those links. It won't take long. I'm just trying to help.

lol @ jack steel

headholio does!!! He says Romney is dodging his tax liabilities!

The "loopholes" are all legal though. So I guess you are saying rape is legal?

I don't have any problems with anyone skirting taxes in any LEGAL way possible, whether they are dem or repub. If it's legal, it's not "skirting" or "raping" as far as I'm concerned.

being a shitty president is legal too. being a lying d-bag who doesn't care about his country is also legal.

"it's legal" is a worthless defense when you're talking about a candidate for president, the ultimate PUBLIC servant

Top Bottom